Whats the best Doppler to buy?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by babyhopes2010, Apr 1, 2011.

1. babyhopes2010

babyhopes2010 one boy one girl.perfect!

I want to buy one but not sure which ones are the best?

2. Munchkin30

Munchkin30 1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!

I've just ordered a hi bebe LCD one from amazon, expensive but thought the digital reader would stop me confusing other noises or my heartbeat for babies! Hopefully here by Monday so I'll let u know. Don't get the ones from Argos or boots, they're not proper dopplers! A lot of the people on here like the angelsounds one too, cheaper but no digital readout x

3. Kiki09

Kiki09 Mummy to a miracle

I bought the angel jumper doppler and I don't like it, you hear so many noises and it seems very hard to hear or find the hearbeat, I have found it once in 3 days and so I have now bought the hi bebe with lcd like Munchkin said, its expensive but with the display will help identify the hb easier! I just don't want to stress out over using a doppler so thought it best to change it lol

4. joey300187

joey300187 Harry's Mammy :) xxx

i have the angelsounds and other than the first day (8+5 where i didnt have a clue where to search) ive found it every time ;) altho i do think if u can afford it its better to have the lcd counter incase one day you cant find the little one i think it may still be able to register the beats xxx