Whats the best Doppler to buy?

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
I want to buy one but not sure which ones are the best?

I've just ordered a hi bebe LCD one from amazon, expensive but thought the digital reader would stop me confusing other noises or my heartbeat for babies! Hopefully here by Monday so I'll let u know. Don't get the ones from Argos or boots, they're not proper dopplers! A lot of the people on here like the angelsounds one too, cheaper but no digital readout x

I bought the angel jumper doppler and I don't like it, you hear so many noises and it seems very hard to hear or find the hearbeat, I have found it once in 3 days and so I have now bought the hi bebe with lcd like Munchkin said, its expensive but with the display will help identify the hb easier! I just don't want to stress out over using a doppler so thought it best to change it lol

i have the angelsounds and other than the first day (8+5 where i didnt have a clue where to search) ive found it every time ;) altho i do think if u can afford it its better to have the lcd counter incase one day you cant find the little one i think it may still be able to register the beats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->