What's the best theme for my baby's first birthday?

campbritt28

Reaction score
My son will be celebrating his first birthday, that means planning well for an exciting party! This will be an important event for my family so I should make sure that everything goes well! Now, I’m thinking about the best theme, that’s why I’m here asking for any suggestions from you guys. I’ve already read some ideas in an international dating blog but nothing stood out for me. Help me, please! Your comments are much appreciated!

Does he have anything he is really interested in? Like a particular genre such as insects or cars or golf or dinosaurs, maybe try and incorporate his interests into a theme you can expand on.

We did a ladybird theme for dd1s 1st. I made a ladybird cake and lots of red and black decorations. Her dress and hair accessories were also lady bird themed.

Does he have anything he is really interested in? Like a particular genre such as insects or cars or golf or dinosaurs, maybe try and incorporate his interests into a theme you can expand on.

OMG! He does. He likes watching Spongebob Squarepants. I now have an idea, thanks to you!

We did a ladybird theme for dd1s 1st. I made a ladybird cake and lots of red and black decorations. Her dress and hair accessories were also lady bird themed.

Thanks! Gonna do the same. I'm forming an idea in mind now. :)

OMG! He does. He likes watching Spongebob Squarepants. I now have an idea, thanks to you!

Ooo nice! An underwater spongebob theme sounds like so much fun! A sandpit for the kids, krabby cakes (burgers) pineapples to drink from. Lots of cute ideas with spongebob. Have so much fun planning it.

We did a teddy bears picnic theme. Every time I hear that song now I remember back to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->