Whats the chance...?

Bambina

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hello,

The first day of my last period was the 16th July, i was due on Augest the 12th so i'm bout 12days late. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

I am doing a test later hopefully but i don't get paid till next week and i'm going to be getting only a cheap one, i think they are called "predictor". If i am roughly how much HCG would there be to show on a test, will there be enough??

Can someone tell me if these are reliable and what are my chances if i am pregnant to show up on these?

hey have you tested at all this month? they are pretty reliable, i think its about 25miu sensitivity but im not 100% sure on that, If you are 12day late for af you should get an accurate result, what symtoms do you have? TEST TEST TEST!!! LOL good luck , keep us updated xx

being 12 days late most would give an accurate result. good luck xx

hey, im about to nip out and get one :p

I've been feeling really sick, headache, slight cramping, and my boobs are a little sore but i can't go on that as i have Hidradenitis suppurativa (not as bad as the pictures look though) and i'm also very hot all the time....

Will let you know what the result is, will i be able to get an accurate result if i take the test this afternoon?

you need to hold your wee as long as poss about 4 hours i think, dont drink anything during this timne as it will dilute it. should be fine for afternoon as so late xx

back, i got my test just waiting now..... i hate this wait,

my OH bought me a bottle of pepsi i have been craving but i cant drink it
:(

alll looks good so far, i got my BFP on a predictor, it was faint but it was definitely there! good luck!

bambina - good luck with your POAS I've got my fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you.

I'm 9 days late and still getting :bfn:

Did the test and it was a bfn :'(

OH says though if i still not on by weekend then test again.

If i'm not, then i cant see why im so late.

But as you see from my ticker thing, im apparently ovulating again in a few days :p

well dont want to get your hopes up but a friend of mine kept getting negative results until she was 6 weeks pregnant. not unheard of. she really didnt think she was pregnant because of all the bfn's but was confused coz af didnt show! and she did regular test
Good luck not over till af arrives
xx

hehe yeh, my sister didn't know she was with her first, until she was 5months, (was having periods still) it wasnt till mum noticed the bump slowly, but apparently my mum knew months before but never said anything because she was waiting for her to tell her. Same with her 2nd one as well, she took a test and was negative, but unfortatly she just had a Mc.

I'm gonna keep my Fingers crossed, its not over till the evil witch knocks at my door :p

Good luck will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sending you loads of babydust
:dust::dust::dust:

Why don't you go to the Drs for a blood test - more sensitive? Just a thought..

hehe thank you :) I really want the end of the week to come now, just so i can get tested again or at least for the evil :witch: to show then i know something isnt wrong down there....

hehe thank you :) I really want the end of the week to come now, just so i can get tested again or at least for the evil :witch: to show then i know something isnt wrong down there....

Which POAS are you using out of interest?
My OH keeps asking how I am and i know he was disappointed yesterday when I told him it was still bfn. He keeps saying to leave the testing for a while now, but I can't. I just want to see that extra pink line :(

i used a predictor one.... i left it for a while and i can see a very very very faint line,

So today im going to get another cheapie :p and a FRER as well.. Then going to compare them :p

Means holding my pee for 4hours :p ill let you guys no later :p

i used a predictor one.... i left it for a while and i can see a very very very faint line,

So today im going to get another cheapie :p and a FRER as well.. Then going to compare them :p

Means holding my pee for 4hours :p ill let you guys no later :p

How did poas go today? If you got a faint pink line the other day that sounds great. Test again, test again :kiss:

i haven't been up yet :p gotta wake the OH up first :) but i will let you all know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->