whats the chances? The pill and Doxycycline?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Morning Ladies !

I haven't posted on the forum for such a long time . ( since having my triplets in 2012) and have been on the microgynon pill ever since.

I know I might be posting in the wrong section but its been so long I don't know what to expect in the 2ww anymore ! If I'm not posting in the right section then please shift me on !

Anyway - I don't ovulate on my own so had to have clomid for my last pregnancy . The last 5 months of the pill ihavent had any periods or bleeds. But my doctor gave me Doxycycline to clear up anything that might have been causing my pain and lack of bleeding . I stared the Doxycycline on the last day of my pill pack so was just about to have my 7 day free break . we had DTD 4 days into the pill free break . Day 5 of the pill break I actually ovulated ! 3 days later I then had the same strechy mucus again! ( sorry TMI)

Since then , particularly the last couple of days - which if I was tracking from ovulation - would put me at 12dpo. I keep getting a niggling in my ovaries , I'm always hungry and tired and I cant concentrate for the life of me ! There is so much conflicting information online about whether antibiotics actually affect the pill from working and ive no idea either way !

has anyone ever been in this position ? I cant even remember when its too early to test !

thanks in advance ladies xx

is there any chance of this being the start of something beautiful ? Or is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"