whats the earliest for movements

mummy2010

mum of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
hello every1. hope all is well. whats the earliest people have felt like movements with there 1st baby?xx sarah

I felt my first movements on exactly 15 weeks.
I was watching ugly betty because I couldn't sleep.
Didn't feeling anything for another week after though, I think 15 weeks is pretty early :)

well it was like bubbles popping 3 times and then it was very faint but I could just feel something like it was rolling around in there lol
I have anterior placenta so i don't feel much most of the time I get cramps and then I start seeing my tummy move and only feeling a tiny bit, its weird.

aw. well im asking cos im sure i felt something but i think its way 2 early it was like popping but it could of been gas?? x

i started feeling bubbles at week 12 and now at 15 if i do certain things i feel it, if i put my hand just above my pubic bone sometimes it will kick it, it picks what position i can sleep in (it beats something up in there and i have to move) my husband put his face on my belly and the baby moved he was like did u just do that i was like nope didnt move.
some people feel it earlier than others i find that (not to offend) but skinnier women feel it faster but i could be wrong

I felt mine at around 15 and a half weeks.
Mine felt like fluttering, kinda like a twitch, but not really a twitch. It's hard to explain. But then I didn't feel it again for a few days. For many weeks, it was off an on, and some days I didn't feel it at all. Now I'm feeling the kicks ALL the time!

aww sweet so it could have been movement x

I'm pretty sure I felt them about week 13, it was little a tiny fluttering.

I think I felt something at 15+4, but it hasn't happened again. I'm still waiting...

It felt like popcorn popping from the inside. With each baby I have felt it sooner too. The first one was around 16 weeks.

i felt the baby moving about a week ago..
like 2 little taps. then kinda strokes?
then it happened again.. xx

I felt mine at around 15 and a half weeks.
Mine felt like fluttering, kinda like a twitch, but not really a twitch. It's hard to explain. But then I didn't feel it again for a few days. For many weeks, it was off an on, and some days I didn't feel it at all. Now I'm feeling the kicks ALL the time!

I think you have explained it really well, like a twitch. I have definately been feeling something for about a week but thinking back to weeks ago when I felt something but wasn't really sure, I reckon they were, but when they are so light you just don't know for sure iukwim!!! :wacko:

I had bubble's at 15 weeks and proper baby movements at 17 weeks, now theres no stopping him/her :)

I have noo idea, I thought I felt bubbles last week, and then for the last couple of days I've been getting something that feels like a twitch.. but I don't want to say 'oh it's the baby'.. incase it's not :blush: xx

I have noo idea, I thought I felt bubbles last week, and then for the last couple of days I've been getting something that feels like a twitch.. but I don't want to say 'oh it's the baby'.. incase it's not :blush: xx

It could be cos that's what i was like at that stage. You don't want to suddenly annouce you have felt something because you are not entirely sure. They will get more frequent and stronger as the weeks go on, until it just can't possibly be wind!

I was exactly the same when i started getting them, i just thought it felt like wind or my tummy telling me its hungry lol It was only when i felt a proper kick from the outside that i started to believe it was the baby!

At 14w3days I felt first "baby flutters". I think it helps because I am so in-tuned to my body. I have felt it once a day since then. I can always tell the difference between gas bubbles and "baby flutters". Once you figure out the difference you will be amazed. It's not to early hun..you are probably feeling your little baby :)

I felt fluttering at about 15 weeks then from 16 weeks definate little kicks, still happening now! So cute!!

By 25 weeks you'll be getting kicks in the ribs! Ow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->