What's the song you're addicted to.......

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
At the moment, I just can't stop listening to Mika - Grace Kelly, I LOVE IT!!! AND the Scissor sisters - I don't feel like dancin.....

Both really catchy tunes in my opion, so what are you stuck on at the mo?

The Feeling - I Love it When You Call

Yeah I love the Mika track!

also 'This aint a scene, its a god damned arms race.' By Fall out boy or something or other Radio One are playing it like mad so I keep getting ti in my head.

I keep humming the Kate mellua, bicycles song,i love that......oh and dont know why but areosmith's "I dont wanna miss a thing" I htink it is called

bex

Razorlight - America and Before i fall to pieces

xx

Tam, that is such a hard question. It changes for me every day. Today I really like Love Stoned by Justin Timberlake. :lol:

Cat said:
Yeah I love the Mika track!

also 'This aint a scene, its a god damned arms race.' By Fall out boy or something or other Radio One are playing it like mad so I keep getting ti in my head.

am loving them both at the moment.

Stanley and I dance to that Scissor Sisters track, he thinks it's hilarious! So I'm singing it most of the day :oops:

:lol: I read this thread before heading for the bath and couldn't stop singing The feeling - I love it when ya call..........so yep, another one I need to get! :roll:

i like sexy back by justin timberlake pmsl its great hahaand i've always loved the freshmen by the verve its really . haunting ? i guess lol i love it tho and i duno if anyy of you know the song your winter by sister hazel. thats going to be my wedding song

I woke up this morning with Sophie Ellis Bextor's new one 'Run to where you are' going through my head. :evil:

Never heard of Sister Hazel? What kind os music is it?

Nothin' really!!!

I listen to lots of radio but nothing ever relaly sticks, I have quite a broad taste in music, Tam may say NO TASTE!!!

now its...

falloutboy this aint a scene!!!FAB!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"