What's this!? It can't be a bump, already!?

B

became

I'm around 5/6 weeks, and my tummy has majorly popped out. It's rock hard, and I don't feel bloated.. What's going on? Is it normal? This is my second.. X

:blush: I'm not the slimmest normally, but I'm no way near this big! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 41
Could you be further along? Or maybe multiples? Usually it wouldn't be an actual bump at this point because the uterus is still too far down and too small to pop out much. I did feel like I started getting a proper bump 9-10 weeks with my second which was earlier than my first and it's different for everyone. Either bump or bloat, enjoy it :) I call mine baby bloat :haha: if I wasn't trying to hide the pregnancy for awhile I'd be wearing cuter things to show it off :) you look cute! Hope you have a great pregnancy :)

I know I'm only at the most 6 weeks, multiples don't run in either family but I guess we'll find out soon! :haha: yes, I think that's what I shall call mine for now, baby bloat ;) thanks hun! X

I miss having a bump. I can't wait to have one so badly! I usually don't get a true bump until 12-14 weeks and that is only while laying down with a full bladder. I usually "pop out" about 14-16 weeks. You could probably pass that as the beginnings of a baby bump but it is probably just baby bloat as this point, unless you're carrying multiples. I've seen a lot of girls on here recently shocked to discover they were carrying twins so anything is possible! Cute pic btw :)

I know I'm only at the most 6 weeks, multiples don't run in either family but I guess we'll find out soon! :haha: yes, I think that's what I shall call mine for now, baby bloat ;) thanks hun! X

Fx for you! You never know! :) but either way.. Baby causes the bloat and the bump so may as well enjoy both i think :D

Yourr more prone to bowel bloating in 2nd and subsequent pregnancies apparently which can cause lots of bloating early on. I had the same which then disappeared around 9 weeks and my bump is now appearing at 13 x

That's what I look like when I'm NOT pregnant, so with the bloating you can only imagine!! I look nine months already!! ;)

Im massive and only 11 weeks baby no 2 its mad x

I look like how I did when I was 16 weeks with my first and I am barely 8 weeks ��

I have actually had some one ask if I'm pregnant. I look like I did at around 14 weeks with my first!

It is definitely baby bloat. After my first baby, I knew I was pregnant each time when I looked a few months pregnant just a few days before AF was due. It doesn't feel like bloat - it feels like a hard and true bump, right?? At around 13 weeks, the bloat disappears overnight (for me), and it is quickly replaced by a real baby bump!

Yeah, you're right! It is rock hard, so doesn't feel like normal bloat before AF.. Obviously I know it's not baby yet though, unless there's 3 in there! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->