whats ur little one weigh right now?

I cant beleive Chloe's weight when i see baby's on here at 9weeks at less than her birth weight, gosh i know she was big, but being bigger than a 9week old at birth :shock:

I cant beleive Chloe's weight when i see baby's on here at 9weeks at less than her birth weight, gosh i know she was big, but being bigger than a 9week old at birth :shock:

there are 2 and 3 yr olds on here weigh less than noah, its a little odd but some babies are just big. one of the girls on my course made a comment today saying i should feed him less, she didnt mean any harm as she has no idea about babies (despite doing a child development course :winkwink:) but i thought that was rude. i dont overfeed him (lol at me going off on a tangent and getting defensive) x

noah is gorgeous so it dont matter what he weighs :winkwink:

your arms must bloody kill though lol! xx

there are 2 and 3 yr olds on here weigh less than noah, its a little odd but some babies are just big. one of the girls on my course made a comment today saying i should feed him less, she didnt mean any harm as she has no idea about babies (despite doing a child development course :winkwink:) but i thought that was rude. i dont overfeed him (lol at me going off on a tangent and getting defensive) x

I agree you cant over feed them at that age they are still working on instict they will eat if they are hungry and if they are not they wont.

Yes most of her weight is in her lenght me and her dad are both pretty tall.

thanks lol. they do.. i can barely lift him. especially in the night cos my arms go all weak when im tired and ive lowered his cot so its really low down lol, riiiight effort xx

thanks lol. they do.. i can barely lift him. especially in the night cos my arms go all weak when im tired and ive lowered his cot so its really low down lol, riiiight effort xx

thats the only down side of having a big baby lol when im tired i think alice is bad enough to hold!! but apparently she doesnt weigh enough! i get all the 'small' comments lol xx

You have my sympathies, Jak was 26lb12 at 9 months, Summer's no where close to that yet, Jak I can no longer lift, he's now 45lb, an I just about die carrying him from the car to the house if he falls asleep

26lb 12oz at 9 months :O

my nephew is 45lb and 4 in 3 weeks, i can hardly lift him either lol

he gained 18lb in the first 9 months of life, then 18lb in the next 40 months, lol, Summer has only gained 16lb since she was born :rofl:

omg thats mad how there so different!! alice has nearly gained 11lb lol.

who is noah more like? x

omg thats mad how there so different!! alice has nearly gained 11lb lol.

who is noah more like? x

Summer definately, he weighs the same at 20 weeks as she weighed at 22 weeks despite her being 22oz lighter when she was born, he's only 13lb now ;)

aww bless him. hes quite little now then. cant belive how old he is already!! x

Harriets gained 16lb1.5oz since birth :lol: shes a right fatty :rofl:

Max has gained 6lb15oz :) x

12lbs 13oz at 13 weeks... and shes moved up to 50th centile (was 25th) :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly