whats ur little one weigh right now?

Yeah, home scales are always off, usually by around 5lbs. 22lbs would make much more sense for her age and length :haha:. Have her sit on the scale, maybe that would give you a different weight, I tried and it told me around 18lbs which makes more sense cause she was 15lbs even at her 6 month check up.

Haha Yeah cari.
THanks for letting me know that tip.
Now it wont look like she is wayyy over weight.
I will have to check her weight when she wakes up.
Haha.

Oooh thatd make sense, home scales can be way off. She wont be 27lbs, coming from someone with a mammoth toddler that weighs 1lb more! :lol:

Haha Yeah cari.
THanks for letting me know that tip.
Now it wont look like she is wayyy over weight.
I will have to check her weight when she wakes up.
Haha.

Weigh yourself 2 times. See if you get the same weight as before. Then hold your daughter and step on the scale again. Then calculate the difference to see how much she weighs. Should be pretty accurate if your scale reads the same amount each time yourself steps on it alone, won't matter if it's adjusted improperly or not.

Finn had his 6 month appt today. He's 16lbs 1oz (25%ile) and 26 1/2" (4%ile). Exactly 10lbs over his birth weight!

jr is sick and doesnt eat much but he is 9 months and 18.8 lbs :(

16lbs 10oz, 1 more pound and she'll have tripled her birth weight.

last week he was a whopping 22lbs at 7 months! :dohh: he is getting heavy lol

Amelia was 20lb 2oz (70th percentile ish) & 77cm (98 percentile :O ) She's only but on about an oz in 3 weeks though :wacko:

Harriet is 2 tomorrow, and on her birthday last year she was about 22lb even. They'll be getting weighed next week and i reckon Max will be the same as what she was at 1 year :) x

Max was 19lbs roughly when we weighed him (we had scott weigh himself then again with Max and worked out the difference)

I got a chunker! Jaxon weighs 17 pounds 14 ounces, :flower:

He's getting so big!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back