whats ur little one weigh right now?

weight at 35 weeeks is 24 pounds 2oz - 98 and a half pecentile
Length : 72cm - just above the 75 pecentile
Head Cicumfrance : 48 - jsut above the 99.6 pecentile :dohh:
tyler has a big head !!

Kenneth is 23lb 7oz and 30in long at 15.5 months! 50th percentile for both.

Amelie weighs 14 lbs 7 ozs at 12 weeks and is 64 cm .

hAVE nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what Oscar weighs now lol x

I've got no idea either :haha:. She hasn't been weighed since she was 9 months.

we had lots of trouble with our son toby-philip...he was 6lb 10z at birth bit went down 2 5lb 10oz after when the midwife weighed him..he had bad acid reflux making him sick all the time...we was hospitalised many times...he now it 8 n half months and weight 17lb 6oz...hes classed as healthy...but he is quite tall and lean..mad xxxx:)

I'm pretty sure LO is close to 7kgs (15lbs 6oz) now. Growing soooo fast

we had lots of trouble with our son toby-philip...he was 6lb 10z at birth bit went down 2 5lb 10oz after when the midwife weighed him..he had bad acid reflux making him sick all the time...we was hospitalised many times...he now it 8 n half months and weight 17lb 6oz...hes classed as healthy...but he is quite tall and lean..mad xxxx:)

I know The feeling!
Amelia was born 7lb 2oz
And Went down To 7lb,then 6lb 14oz,
Took alot for her to gain weight as she had alot of trouble with reflux,And the doctors changing her milk to try help her reflux and gain weight,And medication to help stop her bring up every feed she was drinking,Was a Nightmare
one minute she had a feed...next thing she'd be screaming and her feed would be back out,then she'd want more coz she wasn't full

Amelia's V.long,She's got a really petite little body,So She doesn't quiet look as old as she is,and every one says she's small for her age,

But she is healthy and now her reflux has gone,And She's on meals aswell as milk now,Still Doesn't weigh loads:L

Hope is well with Toby's Reflux

xxx

Hey everyone!
I just got Myles weight at 7weeks exactly and hes already 14lbs ! :shock:
ps still dont have internet but am at a friends right now :)

Kayah is around 13 pounds now!

My Bad!
Had Amelia Weighed yesterday She's 15lb 13oz And She's 9 months This Week:)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->