whats ur little one weigh right now?

around 2 stone, he's been stuck this weight for ages he seems to have grown taller but lost some chub!

LO was born in the 4th percentile... She is now in the 70th percentile at 17lbs 11oz at almost 7 months.
Her weight-for-length percentile is much lower, as LO is in the 80th for length. :cloud9:

Harriets 50th centile for weight and just above 9th for height haha short little chubber
max is 75th for weight and 50th for height

Jade is 20 lbs!! I cant remember the percentile of the top of my head, I think 80??

Isla weighs 15lbs at 6 months...still hasn't doubled her birth weight lol.

Rory is around 17lbs. He was only 6lbs at birth. Gone from 9th percentile to around the 75th :nope: Don't know where I'm going wrong, he only has milk and doesn't even drink that much of it :shrug:

Rory is around 17lbs. He was only 6lbs at birth. Gone from 9th percentile to around the 75th :nope: Don't know where I'm going wrong, he only has milk and doesn't even drink that much of it :shrug:

Your not doing anything wrong hun! Thats great! :hugs:

Your not doing anything wrong hun! Thats great! :hugs:

I'm just worried that he weighs so much though! He isn't even a chubby baby to look at, I don't know where he's hiding all of his weight.

He is only 5 months hun :hugs: Once he starts being mobile they start to slowly gain weight but its completly normal for him to be in the 75% percentile

I think it's probably fine at his age. It would worrying if he had gone from 75th to 9th!

I think it's probably fine at his age. It would worrying if he had gone from 75th to 9th!

Surprised he hasn't, he's never eaten properly right from birth but has always gained like man :shrug: Oh well! I just worry cos obesity runs in the family on both sides. OH was overweight from as far back as he can remember, I don't want it for LO.

Weighed her on our scale and she was 20.2lbs. Was 19.13lbs at her check up on the 9th so it's a good thing she's gaining weight back from being sick.

Since switching to nutramigen Anna went from not gaining weight to skyrocketing the 90%tile!!!

Much prefer a chubby happy bub over a teeny sickly one but sometimes I worry this is too much?

She's 15 weeks, so almost 4 months, and 14.5 ibs. ? She's 23.5in tall.. so her she's chunkier than she is long..

thoughts?

This is by the bathroom scale but about 21lbs, 6oz.
She hasn't gained any weight since her 12 month check up. :shrug:

Totally normal. She'll get longer and thin out as she gets more mobile. Finn's chunkiest time was 3/4 months old.

ALMOST WEIGHT TWINS WITH TORI! haha. Home scale sale 21lbs 4oz. About a pound gained since his one year check up.

So relieved, thankyou. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->