What's with the burping?!

Bababall

Reaction score
This is awful, and so embarrassing. The gas I have is unreal. All day every day. I just constantly burp, big loud sore man-burps. :wacko:
It's not from eating too much as I have days when I can't eat very much at all as I'm still being very sick at nearly 13 weeks.
The burps are so bad they add to the nausea. I'm not enjoying this pregnancy one little bit:cry:
Is there anything I can do for this?

Also, if I lie down for 5 mins I need to sit up and burp. It's like it all gathers. Horrid

I'm struggling with gas too, feel so bloated and I'm only 6 weeks.

I'm the same I start getting stomach ache too if I don't pass some gas either end haha!

Progesterone relaxes smooth muscles of the digestive tract causing a slowing of digestion which not only attributes to the production of gas, but also the relaxation of the esophageal muscles allows it to escape more easily.

...and yeah. I'm burping all the time too. Lol

I had painful gas and burping that really ramped up around week 12 / 13. It has subsided since then thankfully. My doctor told me to eat small meals. I have been doing this, and it seems to help. It is uncomfortable to be that gassy!

I haven't had big loud burps but I've had a lot of acid reflux burps

not alone. its been driving me crazy too lol

Loads of burps and stomach gurgling. Plus none of my jeans fit in any size. Elasticated frump pants for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->