Whats you Christmas Morning Routine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted!!

Whats your Christmas morning routine/tradition???

Ours is

We wait for Mia to get up and now she is older she brings her stocking into our room and we all open our stockings cuddled up in bed together,then get up and see what Santa has brought.Usually have some bucks fizz while we all open our pressis and then relax in our pjs have bacon sandwhich then start with the dinner,we usually have ours about 3ish.

xxx

this year we will be up ealier because of archie but we usually get up the kids have their stockings while i have a cuppa :) then i make some breakfast as i make sure they eat before they open gifts otherwise they wont, then its presents and then just relaxing and opening all the things theyve got for a play, we usually eat dinner at around 4ish

I would just say let happen,if they are older then surely they will understand,will they also get gifts from there Mum too??xx

tough one leeanne, i can see your dilemma. i think i'd probably put it all out for your children if i'm honest, as i am sure your step children will understand hon, and that way your children can see what they've got in full :)

our routine Christmas morning is we all get up, and maddi will get into bed with granddad, have her milk and a play, whilst me mum and james go and turn the lights on, sort out the cups of tea and wake gramps up. once we're set up, dad will bring maddi down and we'll be ready with the camera for her reaction of the presents!
then we shall open some presents, then stop for breakfast, then probably some more gifts. then we all go to get ready and me and mum start dinner :D

Our routine is : get up whenever the boys wake usually between 6-7. Myself or OH will always go downstairs to see if Santa has been, cant let the kids go down incase he is still doing his thing :) (one year we pretended he was still there and it was so exciting for Daniel, we tucked him into bed with us and waited until we heard the bells, which happened while daddy went to the toilet !!, cant wait to do it with Dec :)) then we will make out beds ( I cant rest knowing the beds are messy ) We will go down the stairs, youngest always gets to go first. Then once we get into the living room it is just a battle ground :) when all pressies have been opened I will start brekkie. Mum and Dad usually call to see what Santa has left us, then we will go visiting for a little, then home to relax and have dinner. :)

Aww this is getting me all excited!! hehe xx

kids wake up at 6ish open there stockings in there own beds then come show us ..we all go down stairs and they open a few then bacon buttys and tea then they open rest ...we have lunch at 1pm at the hotel down the road

hmm this is our first Christmas where we're not in Texas so most will be played by ear but we'll get up with Hannah and feed her first (she's a crank until she's eaten :rofl:), have breakfast ourselves and let her open her stocking and than dive into the gifts :lol:

We wake up and one of us hides next to the tree and the other gets the boys up so the one by the tree can get pics of how they look when they first see it all. Then the boys open stockings. Then we start on gifts. After they are done we open a few toys up for them and then clean up the mess and Mark and I make a big breakfast. After that we will get everyone ready for family to start arriving at 1pm to have dinner later on with us

Well my kids get up at a ridiculously early time 5ish and open there stockings. I wont allow them into the living room til ive made a cuppa and Nieves milk, then i let them at the rest of their presents x

We get up and open our stockings first, then presents right away before we get dressed. We usually eat a crap breakfast of junk food from our stockings :)

I dont know how it will go this year because Daisy is older! :yipee: it used to be Gemma would open stocking then we would all get up and open pressies then breakfast.

But we will probably get up at 6ish with Daisy, stockings, some pressies then OHs mum is coming for breakfast so we will open the rest of the kids pressies after that. :yipee:

my children will sleep in till normal time (we have not been getting up before 9 all week :s) but I think I will wake them at 8. Then we get washed and then go down stairs. Its only going to me me and my 2 chilldren this year so I have no presents :( lol not really to fussed though, Used to it now! I cant WAIT to see their little faces x

we get up at 7ish...then open stockings, Daddy then goes downstairs to see if santas been lol...and then the kids go and tear into the livingroom and open all prezzies...we then have brekkie and get dressed

Its our first Xmas morning together - so we will be forging our traditions this year! We probably will open our stockings and presents in bed with the cats rolling about in the wrapping paper, before getting ready to drive out to the in-laws. No doubt there will be cups of tea and chocolate coins involved before we go anywhere too xxx

Me and OH usually get up at around 7ish and open our pressies together then we usually phone my mum and that to see what they got.Then I go for a nice bath,get my new clothes on,Tidy pressies up.Then go to OHs parents and then go to church.xxx

Will be different this year as we have Caine but we will be up early

Then round to MIL as her birthday

Then over to my family for lunch

Then back to MIL for tea

Then back home

:rofl:

This year we will get up at 8am, Feed Tegan and maybe ourselves (lol) and then we will go into the living room and open our presents in our PJ's :D

Around 11ish we will leave for my Mum's, and have dinner there. Don't know what time we will come home! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"