What's your baby's name?

Oliver Eric Cameron (Ollie)

Evelyn Anne Cameron (Eve)

Eric is my grandad's name who passed away as we started this IVF cycle. His funeral was the day my egg fertilised. EDD is 3 days after his bday.

Eve is my grandma who I'm very close to

Anne is my mum.

Hubby didnt want to name baby after anyone in particular in his family, none of them are bothered with that tradition

Em xxx

Cohen Allen if :blue:

Undecided on :pink:, either Callia Jane or Ambry Jane

I currently have a Summer Lara Murray. If I were to have another girl in the future she would be called Kara Francesca.

We found out we are team blue so
Elliot David Michael Rogers (middle names are after family)

Our DD is named Ellie Rose

Expecting another girl, and we're naming her Georgia Louisa

I already have two girls they are miah (me-ah) and Georgia but they get nicknamed mimi and georgie if I were to have anymore it would be joey or jasper for a boy and girl would be Brooke or Anna

We already had our names picked out from our first pregnancy, so since it's a girl we are naming her Teagan Noelle.

We have for deffinatly names

For a girl:
Caitlyn Grace Saxton

For a boy:
James Robb Saxton (may end up being James Matthew Robb Saxton as Matthew is my oh's name)

Robb I know sounds very weird for a middle name but oh's mum is Scottish and Robb was her maiden name with no boys to carry on the surname Robb she gave it it to my oh as a middle name and it means alot to my oh and his mum that we use it as a middle name for our son if we have one as its their way of keeping the name alive.

My lo is annabelle Gabrielle sherwood (middle name after mil)

This baby will be Joseph James sherwood if a boy and for a girl I have no idea!

our Dd is Pixie Blossom and our Ds is Xavier James :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->