What's your baby's name?

Our little boys going to be called George John James ......
He is having 2 middle names as John is oh dad and James is mine ;-) xxxxxx

Our son will be called Arthur lee-Richard Costidell .cant wait to meet him, he must agree because he's giving mummy a good kick in now lol xx

We havent really settled on a name yet, but atm we are leaning towards

Molly Anne Murphy (murphy being surname of course)

Molly because we love it, Anne is OH sisters middle name whi sadly passed away 8 days after dd was born. Dd1 has 2 middle names but i think we will stick with just one this time

we haven't decided. I've never really wanted to name my baby before it was born. With Alexander we couldn't find a name at all until he was born.

This time we are both already in love with the name Malachy.

Persephone Joy

Aww, thats really pretty :flow:

I knew this little girl once that was name Persephony and her nn was "Sephie". it totally fit her. She was so cute but was well known by both names, so that was nice.

We havent really settled on a name yet, but atm we are leaning towards

Molly Anne Murphy (murphy being surname of course)

Molly because we love it, Anne is OH sisters middle name whi sadly passed away 8 days after dd was born. Dd1 has 2 middle names but i think we will stick with just one this time

I think Paige & Molly sound really nice together as sisters :flower:

Casper.

Technically on his birth cert he will be Caspian Atticus Hayball-Jennison. Tad posh but we like it xxx

Love it !!!! Casper was my favourite boy name for YEARS until my ex-oh dumped all over it and made me change my mind.

Your boys name sounds grand! Next PM / Oscar winner? Love it. :p

Love the name Caspian! It made our short list!

In the end, had this one been another boy we would have gone with Levi Israel.

We decided on Zoey Ginevera :)

Decided on the name a little over a year before we got pregnant (if we had a girl of course).

Merrick Michael Dunleavy :) Named after my crazy god father :D Plus it can also mean King of the Sea or fame and riches, so I have a feeling I am giving a name with an ego attached to it lol

Annabelle. Haven't decided on a middle name. There's a list of like 5 or 6 contenders.

Berry , middle name Daniel after my father . He'll be called Bear most of the time .

We decided on Brielle, but haven't settled on a middle name yet. It's between Autumn or Eisley (eyes-lee) We're going to decide when she's born, if she has dark hair we'll go with Autumn and if she has blonde/strawberry hair we'll go with Eisley :flower: We'll let her decide :haha:

We decided on Brielle, but haven't settled on a middle name yet. It's between Autumn or Eisley (eyes-lee) We're going to decide when she's born, if she has dark hair we'll go with Autumn and if she has blonde/strawberry hair we'll go with Eisley :flower: We'll let her decide :haha:

Love that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->