What's your baby's name?

Tami

Mum of one
Reaction score
So for those of you who have managed to decide :haha:..what's your baby's name going to be? :baby:

Our baby girl is going to be Lily Paige Alyson Moffat. Alyson is my mum's name and it's a surprise for her so sssh, lol. :flower:

We have a few we like, but the faves are phoebe jayne for a girl and zach for a boy. STILL not settled on his middle name!! With 4 days to go lol

Caoimhe Lucinda Walmsley :)

Caoimhe after my dad who is Irish and called Kevin (Caoimhe is the female version) and Lucinda after my OH great grandmother.
I know it's a long name and I know everyone is going to be asking how to spell her name until the end of time but tough haha Xx

Thank u! Its my middle name too, we thought would be nice to pass it on :flower:

Reece Gilbert Keller (middle name after husband's beloved grandpa) can't wait to meet baby Reece!

Tanner James Kent <3
James after hubs even though his name is Jamie lol he's James to me :)

You already know :haha:

Millie Amanda Walker

Millie - Because I love it. And I sent a list of 5 names to my mum, dad and sister (independently) and they all picked Millie too!

Amanda - After my wonderful Mum

Imogen Arabella Van Deventer

(We think!! Keep changing our minds on middle names :shrug: I liked Aoife but I think Arabella flows quite nicely)

Xx

Some lovely names here. What lucky babies!

Freddie James

Freddie after my grandad
James is DH's middle name

Hana Jae Farless

Hana means "flower" in Japanese but also means number 1 in Korean.

Jae also Korean meaning "respect."

Basically her name is combining my love for Japanese culture and her heritage which is Korean. Well she'll be half Korean my hubby isn't Asian at all. Lol

By the way great thread!

Izzy Elizabeth or Grayson Duff
Elizabeth was my husbands late mothers name and Duff was her maiden name

So for those of you who have managed to decide :haha:..what's your baby's name going to be? :baby:

Our baby girl is going to be Lily Paige Alyson Moffat. Alyson is my mum's name and it's a surprise for her so sssh, lol. :flower:

Haha my lo is gonna be called Lily Rose Edna Steele, Lily Rose as her first name and I have a sister called Paige :) xx

Edna is my husbands dying aunt that we both love dearly :(

James Kenneth Forbes. James for my dad and Kenneth for my uncle. We are a very close family. X

Our baby boy still doesnt have a name :-(

The name we always go back to is Lucas James

James will be the middle name after boyfriends dad but we just dont know about first name

we also like hunter,max
,mitchell,murray, logan and zach....... we need help!!!!

Our little girl will probably be Adeline Paige, but we go back and forth with Izabella Paige as well. Originally I liked Izabella better, but the closer I get, the more she feels like an Adeline. :)

We have either Faith, Isabella, Sophia, Annabelle, or Bailey for a first name.

So it would be (first name here) Irene Claro Burdan. Irene will be her middle name (it is my moms middle name and DH grandmas name) Claro will be another middle name (it is my maiden name and just a Portuguese tradition to put the mothers maiden name in the babies name) and Burdan is her last name.

Any suggestions on a name would be helpful :)

and catty I love Lucas James or Hunter James

Ds will be jake ray after both great grandads if he had been a girl would of been avery or Nolah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->