Whats your beauty secret?

toothpaste to get fake tan off your hands.

vaseline on your eyeslashs at night to make them grow
(im not sure if this is true but ive been doing it for years and my lashs are long)

i think of more later.

Suck it in :rofl:

I dont really have any beauty secrets i dont think, other than moisturise, moisturise, moisturise, our skin will thank us for it in years to come :)

i take off my make up with milk and a cotton ball.
my nan got me into it years ago,

polo princess thats a great tip:haha: i look better already.

Shaving your legs with condition instead of shaving foam/gel makes them really soft :)

Erm use a toothbrush to get your hair neat and smooth when you wear it up does the trick with a bit of hairspray :thumbup:

Clear eyebrow gel! It comes in a tube with a brush like mascara and I'd be lost without it, lol.

If you look like me....wear a paper bag over your head :haha:

SPF in your foundation/Tinted moisturiser is a good one and when you spray perfume spritz a mist of it and walk into it rather than just dabbing it onto your wrists.

Also Vaseline is great for cracked heels as mine had been looking yeuck in my flip flops :thumbup:

Should invest in a decent primer! i started using one about 2 years ago and it makes such a
difference to my make up looks soo much smoother and nicer :D

^^ which one do you use? I bought a lOreal one but I don't like it :(

Exfoliate once a week.. I have recently just passed my beauty nvq level 2 ... and you should also drinkkk plenty of water as it will keep you whole skin hydrated to prevent dry or combination skinnn :D...

xxxxxx

p.s barry M lipstick £4.25 in 101 or 100.. Its amazing i cant live without it <3

^^ which one do you use? I bought a lOreal one but I don't like it :(

https://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/256225

i got it from qvc though and they have none left and im running out of it now so im going to have to buy a different brand :(

translucent powder with a big brush over your face after you've finished your makeup keeps it all set instead of rubbing/loosing affect :thumbup:

clear nail varnish on the end of a ladder in tights stop the ladder (not really beauty but :lol:)

aqueous cream is a really good moisturiser

& baby wipes get makeup off :thumbup:

Witch hazel stick and sudocrem are both great for drying up spots.

Deffo the translucent powder after foundation :D!

If no dry shampoo left and in a rush baby powder works fine too :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->