whats your best and worst feature??

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
my worst feature EASY!! :rofl: my post pregnancy flabby belly :rofl:
best feature.....errrrrrrrrrrrrr my eyes :rofl::happydance:

what about you girls?

My worst feature...am I only allowed to pick one? Well, I would have to say that my worst feature is probably my body fat right now. I am well over weight. I am not proud of it. I can't say that I am working terribly hard to get rid of it, although I know I want to.

My best feature I would say is my personality. I don't think that I am terribly attractive, and my face tends to look like I am frowning when I am not smiling, so I always try to talk to people so they know that I am nice. ;=)

Oh! Um, my best feature is my lips, I love their shape! But by that same account I think my worst feature is my smile! I would love a full beautiful smile 'from ear to ear' but my biggest smile still isn't very big!

Cute thread!

My best feature is my teeth/mouth :D And my worse is my thighs! :(

My best is my eyes! hehe
Bloody hell I could go on forever with my worst. But Number 1 hate for me is my mummy tummy :(

Best feature- my nose. I think it's the perfect size, and cute.
Worst- My thighs

my calfs (sp?) i love them lol... my worst is...my thighs bleurrrrrgh

My worst feature: randomnly picked from a list of 100! would be my tree trunk thighs!

My best feature randomly picked from a list of 3 would be my eyes

Nice thread hun x

Hmmmm lol i have to really think here!

My face isn't too bad all together, everything kind of compliments each other. And my bum isnt bad

My thighs are blurrrrghhhhhhh HUGE.

my best - hmmm probably my hair, i'm actually liking it atm x

my worst - i hate the tops of my arms and my tummy

My best is probably my boobs :rofl:

And my worst is either my tummy atm or my hair, i hate my hair its so thin (yet there is tons of it) and poker straight .. i can never do much with it.

Best: My eyes.

Worse: I've got many, but my biggest hate is my stretchmarked tummy.

Good thread :thumbup:

Worst is definitely my belly, used to be so flat and toned, is now a big saggy wrinkley flabby mess :hissy:
The rest is fine though :) only my belly I despise.

My best is probably my boobs :rofl:

And my worst is either my tummy atm or my hair, i hate my hair its so thin (yet there is tons of it) and poker straight .. i can never do much with it.

My hair is thin too yet I have a ton of it. But I`d die to have the straight hair. We`re never satisfied, are we.

Best-everyone tells me its my Irish blue eyes .
Worst- my belly! Had a c-section with first son so its a bit crinkly down at the bottom and ittle pouch which I hate LOL

I call it my war scars LOL

i notice alot of people put their thighs....:rofl:...thats a very close second on my list!!! i cant believe how hugggggeeeeee they have got :rofl:

Worst- my belly! Had a c-section with first son so its a bit crinkly down at the bottom and ittle pouch which I hate LOL

:rofl::rofl: join the club hun....2 c sections are taking their toll :rofl:

:rofl:My MW was looking at the scar last week and was saying "what a good scar,you can hardly notice it".
Yeah and what about the little 'overhang ' going on :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: join the club hun....2 c sections are taking their toll :rofl:

:rofl:My MW was looking at the scar last week and was saying "what a good scar,you can hardly notice it".
Yeah and what about the little 'overhang ' going on :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: yea im with ya there girl!! i dont think they daren't mention that :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->