What's your BnB name and why did you choose it?

Cinnamon

Reaction score
Well, I've been talking to you ladies lately and must admit sometimes I get confused with who I've talked to about what and have to reread the posts to refresh my memory :blush:. I've thought if I know why you chose your nickname, I might remember better who everyone is!!!

My name is Cinammon because my cat is called "Canela" which is Cinammon in spanish. I was going to choose "Canela" but thought it might sound weird in english and so went for the english version. I've seen other varieties of the name and sorry to have repeated it, I didn't know it was other peoples names until I registered :blush:. Even so it's not exactly the same... :hugs:

Go ahead ladies, there are some interesting names out there and I want to know why!!!:hug::hug: xxxx

Mine's simply a nickname from school that always stuck. My surname is 'Webb' so someone started calling me 'Webbykins'. I added 'kt' at the end as my name is Katie. Not that interesting lol.

Hey it's original, I like the Kt part as I'll remember your name. lol.... Starting to feel like Dory, Nemo's little friend... (maybe I can speak whale...).

My name is Sam

i was always known as sam then it went to sammy, then i re-jigged it and samzi was born :rofl:

Lozzy and loz were nicknames in school and im 21.

I'm married to a man who's in the RAF. :)

Hey it's original, I like the Kt part as I'll remember your name. lol.... Starting to feel like Dory, Nemo's little friend... (maybe I can speak whale...).

Finding Nemo is a fantasmigorical film :dance: "Maybe he's humpback?" lol

My name's Anna, and my nickname has been Anna Banana for as long as I can remember. 9 is my favourite number :)

We used to call my daughter Looby Lou when she was younger and I just added my year of birth on the end :)

Well, my name is Nichole and so it's just Nik for short, the _ was added as Nik was already taken.

cocokitten just because i thought it sounded cute, and i love anything cute and fluffy! haha sound like something out of legally blonde :rofl:

well mine was because when i joined i had a bump, and OH calls me princess :blush: my names carly and i'm 24 x

Vesta is the Roman goddess of family. It seemed a fitting choice for this board.

Because I got a really cute card with a knitted dog on it called boofle, then something baby related - bump! No great science lol xxx

Mine's boring compared to the others Bernie is short for Bernadette and P for the first letter of my surname x

I have got the same name in every forum :)

Well i guess i like pink and i am a girl! but saft name really!! lol
My names Sarah by the way

Mine's not imteresting: My name's kate & my surname begins with M, added the dots because other variations were taken!

bigbloomerz because

Big - Coz im tall and a bit on the chubby side (s'ok i can laugh about it! lol)
Bloomerz - Because they are another word for knickers, and im a childish 23 yr old who still finds anything to do with Bums, Pants and Farts hilarious lol.
The Z instead of an S is just my take on it.

Nothing exciting! And my Name is Amy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->