what's your budget for your kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
just wondering what the average spend is? mine will be 10 months and almost 5 and i will probably have spent about 250 in total by christmas (definitely more on my older daughter, will prob be more like 300 next year if i'm not careful...)

My eldest I will have spent probably around £250 and about £200 on my youngest I don't really budget just write a list of what they want and get it but it's around those values.

I don't want to spend more than $250 per kid, but hopefully I'm aiming for it to come out to around $200 each.

200 each.
will probs end up being more like 250 when im finished

Think I'll have spent somewhere around £200/250 when I've finished

DS has had just under £400 so far (hoping to restrain myself from buying more) and DD is probably just under £100 but she will only be 5 months.

X

I've spent about £130 so far and only plan on getting some books, stocking fillers, etc so it will be £200 at the very most!

I have spent around the £300. I have not bought anything full price and have saved a fortune. £150 of it was money i earned on topcashback. I will also keep some of the presents for her birthday once i see exactly whats all in the loft.

I'll end up being around £150-£200 each by the time i'm done. The little bits all add up!!

My official maximum budget is £200 each, I have most of the presents sorted and only a few things left to buy. It looks like I will be spending about £170 on my oldest son and £140 on my youngest.

I said no more than £100 . Spent far too much on her birthday. So far I have spent £84. Only s couple of things I want to get now anyways so hopefully will stick to my budget.

Not sure probably around £400 each though have actually spent less due to vouchers/selling old stuff etc.

£175 each including stocking and Xmas eve bag. Only spent about £200 in total though (I have 3 kiddies) as the rest was money from surveys/tcb/Clubcard. X

£100-£150 on LO. Next year for the new LO budget will be maximum £50.

Around £200-£250. I never normally spend that much but he wants a bike (in particular a Spider-Man bike so I can't get a cheapo one to minimise the budget :dohh::lol:)

Around £100 each but have spent just over on ds1 abs under on ds2 so still around £200 for both.

Aiming for around £200 not including clothes but I will just get what they like, it doesn't matter if it costs more or less xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back