what's your budget for your kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year it's £150 but he's already got so much I'm struggling to find stuff. For his birthday he got an electric Range Rover, ikea kitchen, table and chairs, an easel and the whole toot toot animal set so can't think of a 'big' present for him, it'll mostly be loads of bits.

We haven't set a budget, we just get things as and when we see them/they're good value/we can afford it.

So far we have spent around £30 and I don't expect we'll go much above £50 to be honest.

He's got:
A parrot costume from Wilkinsons - £5
Batman duplo - £20
A couple of books - £2
Toy money - £1

We need a few stocking fillers and we always get new PJs for Christmas Eve which I haven't included in my estimates. I want to make him a rag doll which will be a big present but I'm hoping not to spend much as I have lots of scraps of material and lots of bits in my sewing box that will work.

We are in the midst of buying a house at the moment so if we're in and Micah needs anything for his new bedroom it'll get wrapped up and put under the tree!:haha:

I dont set a budget as much, there isn't much DS1 wants as he just had his birthday. I'd be very happy if I didn't go over £250. So far I've spent £127 and I think I'm nearly done for him :thumbup:. It may sound a lot as I just said he want much, but the stuff he has asked for is expensive, like a game for the wiiu and the disney infinity 2.0 etc

With DS2 its the same, no budget but I've bought him quite a bit as splitting between Christmas and his birthday. I've spent £146 and thats being split between both dates.

I dont have a set budget for the girls, i probably should.
Between the three of them so far i have probably spent about £200 so far and we are nearly done just gotta get DD1 main present (blu blu) and DD2 and DD3 are getting the toot toot animals sets between them so all in all got roughly another £100 to spend plus stocking bits and their xmas eve pjs, i already have their xmas day outfits :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back