what's your budget for your kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiming for £150 split between birthday and Christmas for DD. If I can get it for less even better. So far I've spent about £90 and have another £50 worth of stuff to pick up. She has absolutely loads for this amount though, far more than I envisioned.

DS is finished and his things came in under £30 this year.

About £50. A lot less than most people, but he has plenty IMO.

DS's birthday is on the 9th of December so I normally aim for £600 or less for both but I'm not too bothered about spending more or less. As long as I get the things on my list and the things he asks for I don't mind xx

I don't set a strict budget but I do keep count of spends just out of interest. When toys cost £40/£50 a time a £200 budget doesn't go far.

Amelia and Tristan have had around £70 spent on them and I just need to buy a couple of bits for their Xmas eve box and ill be done so £75-£80 each.

Alma has had around £40 spent on her.

Xx

I've not really set a budget but I am definitely cutting down this year

Hollies main is an iPod touch at £150 so her total spend is going to be between £250-£300 I reckon

Jackson is a £100 2DS so his will be about £200-£250

And Kaiden's is a LeapPad which I got for £32 so his will be around £150

Definitely gets more expensive as they get older :dohh:

In the past I've probably spent $200 each for the boys, but I am cutting way back for this year due to budget this year. I've bought most of their gifts 2nd hand from a FB mommy selling site for our housing development, and spent maybe $60? on all of it. Got them an Imaginext pirate ship, a dragon pirate ship, a set of Lego Duplo, a huge race car track, a batmobile, a ninja turtle car, and a few other odds and ends. Actually quite a lot, and would have spent my normal budget if I'd bought them new like I typically do. Still planning to make them a Lego table too, which will cost maybe $50ish for supplies and Lego boards. So maybe $100 total this year for both kids.

I am supposed to be cutting down this yr, and will have cut down a bit but not as much as i probly should! Usually we spend around $700-$800 each on the older two, this yr their stuff will equal about $300- $400 each and my youngest DD's birthday is a week before Xmas, so with Xmas and bday hers is going to be about $500, she is getting outdoor stuff this yr though like a house, sand box balance bike etc

We spend around £150 each on the older ones and around £100 for the wee one x

About €400 in total.
I've done about €200 worth already.
Not including clothes and shoes which would bring it up to about €500.

I buy for both birthdays and Christmas as they are all within 3 weeks of eachother so tend to spend £300-400 each and then split presents for birthdays and Christmas. I don't really keep track though so it could be less/more x

I'd say round about £200 would have been more if not for 3 for 2 argos and keeping an eye put for deals on amazon 😆xx

Ours will probably be about £150 each, not too strict on budget, though. Almost done, just need to get them both their main presents and stocking fillers.

I haven't set a budget for Rio. I've just brought what I think he will like. I've spent so far about £300 and there's only a few more things I'm going to get so I am happy with that. His pile doesn't look very big though :( need a couple more big box items! Although I'm sure he will care more about the paper lol.

ive got 2 dd with birthdays either side of christmas so prob works out about £350 on each one, could easily spend more though

I don't have a budget for the kids I just get them what they ask for (with in reason and after I have reviewed them lol ) and then hope that I can get most of everything in sales or on deals :)
I think if I actually sat and worked out exactly how much I spend I think I would probably collapse lol
aw well they are only young once and believing in a Santa doesn't last that long and when they stop believing that's when the negotiations will kick in lol

I don't set a budget but was hoping to spend less than £100. I added it up yesterday and so far I've spent £71 (all presents, stocking and Christmas eve bag) with only chocolates and bubble bath to get. If I hadn't got good deals and used vouchers it would have been over £200. :wacko:

About £30 cash, £15 clubcard vouchers, £20 nectar points & £20 ELC vouchers so £85 perhaps. Probably a bit less cash actually, and nectar vouchers might do mum and sis instead. I'm a bargain hunter so she's already got 15 crafty gifts and I've spent less than £10!

That's a good point sue I prob have nectar points and books points too. Although I have already bought Bs Xmas it might do other folk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back