what's your family like?

I'm 30 and OH is 29 (my toyboy lol!) We live in England and have 2 little girls together ages 3.5 years and 9 months. This little one will be our final baby :flower:

I am also from Maine :) DH is 30 I'm 31 we've been together for 7 years married for almost 4. We have a 13 month old boy and we are expecting number 2 in January. We have 2 cats.

I am also from Maine :) DH is 30 I'm 31 we've been together for 7 years married for almost 4. We have a 13 month old boy and we are expecting number 2 in January. We have 2 cats.

That's awesome!! I never thought to find someone on here from the same state!!:haha:

I'm 35, hubby is 30 (I know that OH means husband, but what does the "O" stand for? :shrug:). We live in Oregon with our 14 month old girl, our two dogs (a papillon and a lowchen), and I'm approx 6 weeks pregnant with our next. We think we want three altogether, but we're taking it one child at a time :winkwink:

I'm 35, hubby is 30 (I know that OH means husband, but what does the "O" stand for? :shrug:). We live in Oregon with our 14 month old girl, our two dogs (a papillon and a lowchen), and I'm approx 6 weeks pregnant with our next. We think we want three altogether, but we're taking it one child at a time :winkwink:

OH stands for Other Half. :)

I'm 29 and married to DH and we have a three year old girl and a baby due Christmas :)

Hi all, I live in London, England with my husband, our nearly 2.5 year old son and our huge German shepherd dog. I have been with my husband for 10 years and married for 7. He is 35 and I am 36.

I'm from Bucks in the UK, with my husband 8 years and married 5 years this August. I'm 36, Hubby is 34 and we have a 4 and a half year old son. This will be our second and last baby, we don't plan to have any more. We have 2 cats, my son loves them but they aren't so keen on him lol. My Mum died a year before my son was born so that was very hard, but my Dad is amazing and my in laws despite living an hour away come over every week to look after our son so I can go to work.

I love reading these!

I have 3 very young ones, 3, 2 and 1. I want at least two more kids and hope to adopt someday as well. I have two dogs. I'll be celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary in early August. My parents are thrilled for me to have a big family!

How many mom's do we have that are SAHM and who are working?

I'm 24 and so is my husband. We've been together for 6 1/2 years and got married this past August. We are expecting a little boy on August 11th. We have 3 dogs who are my babies; a great dane, pitbull mix, and a whippet mix (I'm kind of obsessed with dogs :haha:). This is our first baby and possibly our only one. We want to see how this one goes :haha:. I'll be a working mom and we just signed our little man up for daycare :cry:

I'm 28 and hubby will be 30 in September, we've been together nearly 6 years and we got married in April this year. Our son will be 3 in October and we're currently TTC our second. We are undecided on a third.. Ask me when/if we manage two!

We have a cat, Kahn who has never really forgiven us for having Micah!

My parents are very supportive, helpful and kind. They go out of their way to help us out, the live 20 minutes away and provide a couple of hours of free childcare every week when OH and I have overlapping work schedules (he works full time week days, I work 2 evenings and overnights). They're also happy to have him overnight when we need couple time.

OH's parents are further away but less than an hour's drive. They're supportive of us and lovely people, but they do a lot of childcare for OH's niece which keeps them busy.

I work 32 hours a week but often identify more as a SAHM than a working mum because I am at home all day with Micah and he doesn't go to nursery. My two shifts are 16 hours each, 4pm-8am so the majority of the time Micah is asleep.

Hey Im 32 and DH is 35 weve been together for 9 years, married for 6 and have a 4 year old DS. Were expecting baby #2 at Christmas 🙈
We also have a 3 year old Beagle and I work 30 hours per week. DH's family live a distance and I have no siblings but my parents are amazing and care for DS 2 days while we work x

How many mom's do we have that are SAHM and who are working?

I'm on maternity leave for 3 more weeks then i'm back to work. I work in a daycare nursery 3 days a week, hoping to drop to 2 days but my manager hasn't approved it yet. I'll be going back regardless though as it's too tight living on just my OH's wage. Not long til i'm on maternity leave again though :blush:

I'm 28 dh 30, together 9 years ,married 5.5yrs.. 3 babies in heaven, 1 dd 12 months old and expecting #2 (and possibly final) in February , I'm a SAHM but I am a veterinary emergency technician and I still go in when needed if dh is home with dd , otherwise nope!!!
I'm also obsessed with dogs :haha: we just lost our great Dane last year to a brain tumor and our doberman a few months ago to DCM, but we still have a senior 9 year old golden retriever and a 4 year old 3 pound rescue!! We have 2 outside kitties that help keep the snakes away!!

I am 26 and Hubby is 29. We have been together since October of last year and got married in April. I am pregnant with our honeymoon baby and have a 3 year old from my previous marriage. We live in WA state. As for pets, we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I am a sahm, although i do provide some child care, i watch my youngest siblings 2 days a week. We haven't told anyone about baby yet (although my mom has basically figured it out lol) but our families are very supportive of us.

I am 27 and dh is 33, married for 2 years and we live in Canada. I am a SAHM and love it!! We have an almost 9 month old son and am very newly pg with #2! All in all we have agreed to have 4 children but I'm hoping I can convince dh for more (would love 5 or more because I'm crazy lol).

Family is awesome and love ds, he is the first baby in the family in about 14 years on both sides. We get a ton of support from all the aunts, uncles and grandparents. I'm sure the same will go for new baby when we eventually announce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->