What's your favorite biscuit?

L

lepaskilf

I love a good fig roll!! :).... I can eat a whole packet in one sitting! I also find that the cheaper, shop brand fig rolls are usually better than the Jacobs version, but tonight I'm devouring a whole Jacobs packet all to myself!! :blush:

Foxes Melts Vienese.

Dipped in tea.

V xxx

Marks and Spencer's extremely chocolatey milk rings or dark chocolate gingers...

Any biscuit dipped in tea i LOVE biscuits!!!!!!!

mmm...I love dunkin biscuits, good old custard creams and I love the pink fluffy kimberly biscuits

I'm not really a biscuit person,I'd rather eat crisps. I do like malted milk ones though,is that a boring biscuit choice?

oooo i love biscuits............ i love the foxes vienese ones and chocolate fingers....mint viscount.....orange clubs and rich tea for tea dunking!!!

Marks and Spencer's extremely chocolatey milk rings or dark chocolate gingers...

Extremely chocolatey milk rings are THE BEST ever!

Anything with a bigger chocolate to biscuit ratio is brilliant in my book! :haha:

Without a doubt :rofl:

oooo i love biscuits............ i love the foxes vienese ones and chocolate fingers....mint viscount.....orange clubs and rich tea for tea dunking!!!

Rich tea's are a one dip!!!

Maybe so but they're my favourite for dunking :D. You've just got to be quick!

Yep, I love a dunked rich tea...just got to time it right! A dunked digestive or hob nob just isn't the same!

This, however, is from the girl who used to drink tea through Spiras until they stopped making them...

you have to be a Master of tea dunking to manage to dunk a rich tea with success..... its all about timing !!! LOL XXX

Custard creams or if i'm feeling posh then Asda triple choc cookies hit the spot nicely.

Love a fig roll.
Mines either a rich tea biscuit dunked in a cuppa or a chocolate bourbon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->