What's your favorite biscuit?

this is too hard! my answer would probably change on when you ask me :haha: I do love toblerone ,rolo or white chocolate and raspberry cookies, it's between those 3

Ooh this is a tricky one, it changes all the time.
But I do love
- fig rolls
- garibaldis
- coconut rings
- bourbons
- and good old chocolate digestives

Rich tea's are definitely underrated, I could eat a whole packet! :blush:

I am a major biscuit addict though, as is my OH. I also love chocolate digestives (got to be dark chocolate!), jaffa cakes (do they count as biscuits??) and fruit shortbread. YUM :thumbup:

Oreo's I think

Proper Jaffa cakes and chocolate hobknobs come a close 2nd and 3rd too

Oreo's I think

Proper Jaffa cakes and chocolate hobknobs come a close 2nd and 3rd too

Uh oh. You just reminded me that theres a pack of jaffa cakes in the cupboard.... not for much longer!

Chocolate covered ginger biscuits yum yum

custard creams :D mmmmmm...... best go make a tea now and have some hehe

Gold bars!!!! There isn't even a biscuit that compares, it's all about the Gold bars.

ok where do I start, this could be a looooooong list :haha:

Gold bars
Classics
Pink wafers
Fig rolls
Dark chocolate hobnobs
The giant cookies you get in tesco/asda where you get like 5 in a bag
oh & the number 1 has to be my mums home made Vanilla Fork biscuits *drools* they are the best biscuits I have ever tasted ever, taste even better when they are warm from the oven x

chocolate kimberleys!!! nommmmmmmmm

custard creams
jammie dodgers
chewy choc chip cookies

Mmmmmm, gold bars! I'd forgotten about those!

Hi

Good Day is my favourate biscuts.

Prohormones
This article discusses the best prohormone supplements on the market in 2011 and which ones to use for a goal.

You can still find both legal and illegal prohormones on the market if you look hard. There is nothing wrong with prohormones legally, they are just frowned upon by the government for unknown reasons. Unfortunately the legal prohormones get lumped in with the illegal, chemically altered ones and that is usually the cause of the problem. The chemical alteration is almost always a 17a Methyl group on the steroid that causes the liver toxicity, high blood pressure and is also responsible for much of the water weight that people like when they take prohormones. This water weight is low quality muscle water that men tend to lose after a few weeks off of their cycle, and it is worst on hard compounds like Superdrol and M-Drol that give you extreme weight gains (15-18lbs in 3 weeks) followed by extreme losses in water weight after the cycle. The legal prohormones don't usually carry this effect, they put on weight more slowly (5-10lbs in 30 days) but it is mass that you are likely to keep, which is why we suggest
you stick with the legal compounds when you are thinking of going on a cycle. People often take post cycle therapy after their cycle to assist in natural production, since while "on" you tend to have some natural testosterone shut down (your prohormone is already super high so your body tries to compensate by lowering it's natural production).

Can't pick just one!

Custard creams
Ginger nuts
Digestives
Chocolate digestives - NOT DARK :sick:
Pink wafers - not had for ages....think I might get some lol
Golden/Ginger crunch creams
Jaffa Cakes

Ooh, Hob Nobs as well (chocolate covered of course)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->