Whats your favourite cocktail?

Not a cocktail but I love my jaeger (sp?) bombs!! Also when we were in Korea they had these things called soju kettles (soju is like a korean vodka) but they come in, you know those huuuuugeee bottles of water?, one of those with the top cut off, so soju with some kind of juice, mmm! I also love Baileys!

I had this one once that tasted like a chocolate milkshake, so delish!

Am I the only one who hates Mojitos?

I love a good Cosmospolitan or Hawaiin...thats a good one. :munch:

Tequila sunrise! Sex on the beach! Black Russian! and a Pina Colada!....only drink cocktails when i'm on holiday though. At home its a peach schnapps and lemonade or malibu and coke......now i really want a drink, only 20 wks to go lol

I love sex on the beach, screaming orgasm, and one I think they made up called choo choo.

Can't mix the juice based ones and the milk based ones though x

I loooooove Long Island Iced Tea, oh, that is my kind of drink! My absolute favorite, bar none! I also used to commonly drink this one mixed drink called a Red Death, too... loads of liquor in that one, but it didn't taste like it. White Russians are also fab, but I can't drink more than one or they make me sick.

Sex on the beach...Used to be a big fan of Pina Coladas until buy one get one free offer got the better of me in Bulgaria...

omg, noe of you said cheeky vimto!!! there my fav ever!!

im moreof a shot person tho! give me a sambuca or a jaeger any day!

Screaming orgasm is my fave, my OH said he will make me one after the baby is born :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->