Whats your favourite cocktail?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Just some coconut bacardi breezers in and OMG they taste like Pina Colada .. my favourite cocktail ever!! Trouble is every time i have one i get the urge to start singing "club tropicana drinks are freeeeee" :rofl:

Whats yours?

mai tai! yum...... or a good old mojito. xxx

appletini or sex on the beach. I had a bad experience with pina coladas on holiday once. All that cream wasnt good on the way back up :(

I don't really drink cocktails, I'm more of a double vodka kinda girl.

But I do like sex on the beach. And some random ones made up by a club I go to in town

i really do like sex on the beach I was making them on holiday :):) yummy :)

i like screaming orgasms too but not for the summer!!

I enjoy quite a lot of different cocktails but cant remember the names... I like a cherry coke one!!

Yummy :hissy: makes me want to go back to spain :(

Tell you what is nice but dont know if its classed as a proper cocktail .... white russian

OMG when i used to work in the clubs is neck loaaads but think theyre pretty much extinct now i dont seem the about anywhere :rofl:

Gotta say sex on the beach for me, although on holiday i had some nice ones just can't remember what they were :rofl: thats what having a baby does to you...

White Russian is good, and so is a Silver Cloud...MMMMMMMMM. WANT!

I go through phases.... I love a proper mojito and a pina colada too :drunk:

i love one that i dont know the name of...... its milk based with vodka and other alcohol yumminess..... im sure at revolutions where i have it they call it a white nun?!? whatever its called its lush!! I love pina colada too!! Mmmm... cocktails!!

i like another one that I used to have in revolutions...
woo woo :)

and russian bride?? or something it was fruity :)

i love pina colada, were did you get the coconut breezers from? never seen them..

I cant remember the name but a shot of tequila, shot of vodka, a red aftershock and filled up with orange-it is lovely! so strong though

My faves are Screaming Orgasm, Snowballs, Pina Colada and Sex on the Beach.. Purple Rain is also nice

Yeah i think it might be a white nun sam .. ive heard of that before

its lush and ive only ever seen it in one bar!! i love milky cocktails!!

Me too .. i like most milk based alcoholic drinks mmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"