whats your favourite nappy

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
*to look at on LO* :rofl:

So forget functionality, what do you love for prettyness?? :blush:

My favourite on Ava is, The Peppermint Itti!!

Hm, for prettiness has to be either the Fireball Tendrils Mini La La, Tanzanite Blueberry, Blowing in the Wind Hatuvahullu or Pink and Black Stripey Goodmama.

Soooo hard to choose one out of those, I think the Goodmama may win just out of squidginess.

:lol:

it has to be my wn cheeta print but then again i love my cushie giraffe mmmmmmmmm this is hard

Would have been the strawberry itti - but i fell out with it cause it leaks.

I like the daisy fuzzi bunz but they arent minky so going to go with..

Black and white flower upsy daisy wrap - its so soft and cute!!

Ooooh do we need to add pics *prods baby* - wake up leila!!!!

On Harrison its flips. The organic ones are so absorbant and they are really trim. On Dom its his itti biti d'lish. So lovely and soft!

oooo ermmm i lurve my pretty in pink Itti, my neopolitan blueberry and my minilala tendrid fireball, choices choices :blush:

Think it has to be the boho muttaqin, with the pink giraffes mutt and chocolate flower child WNNN as close runners up!

I dont know....I love them all...
Maybe my chocolate tie dye WNNN though....or..um...or...oh....
cant...too...hard!!

Definitely my cow BBOS at the moment! :D

Just when I think I'm pretty happy with our stash, I read this thread and have an overwhelming urge to spend money :dohh:

most of our pockets are pretty boring so it's a toss up between our pink hibiscus happy heiny pocket and her floral Bummis wrap.

I can't wait til the weekend- it's going up to 25 degrees so I think Emma will be modelling her stash for all to see :happydance:

its pretty nice here too, i did a massive striip wash with all the nappies last night so i bunged them by the window for some sunlight today,
and ladies... ONE fav please! :)
oh go on then.. add pics :lol:

Its hailing heavily here and is really dark..ick ick

it is horrible here as well i wasnt hot weather :(

Think it has to be the boho muttaqin, with the pink giraffes mutt and chocolate flower child WNNN as close runners up!

Good choice :thumbup: Can't wait to get mine, don't think OH can either jus so i'll shurrup about this nappy that matches my wet bag :rofl:

i'm sure i've seen that fabric used for a connecta somewhere too... it's very tempting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->