What's your favourite perfume?

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
I'm getting married on Saturday, I have a few perfumes but i'm after something a bit more special, IYKWIM?

What's your fav perfume that you wear to impress?

xx

oooh well my favourite has to be Chanel no.5, closely followed by Opium and then Kenzo flower :cloud9:

Oh and the original Gucci Rush, Jade Goody Shhh is very nice too :lol: OK Im done now

I love Nina by Nina Ricci. I bought my first bottle in duty free in Barbados and now whenever I wear it takes me back to the ocean! :)

Kenzo Flower is another really nice one too.

Chanel no.5 is timeless! and omg it smells amazing, and the smell lasts Iykwim.

Flowerbomb by a long shot but it's so expensive! Def weddingy though.

Chanel no5 is old lady smell to my nose!

Anna Sui Secret Wish or Stella McCartney Lily. Or DKNY pure. Gorgeous smells!
Menzies Flower is nice but it smells like orange peel on me :(

Currently dolce and gabbana the one. But I also like gucci. Not a channel fan because my mum wears it lol x

Chanel no5 is old lady smell to my nose!

me too! I really don't like it :sick:

I don't really have a favourite, but a few I've tried and liked.... Dior addict 2, Vera Wang princess, Armani Elle (think that's what its called? Purple bottle) Armani diamonds summer edition, alien by Thierry mugler

X

coco mademoiselle by Chanel or 'j'adore' by Dior. Both pricey but both also weddingy.

That Nina ones nice as pp said... :)

Xxx

I like Lacoste pour Femme, Vera Wang Princess, Jimmy Choo and Chanel eau fraiche. Special Occasions definitely Jo Malone perfumes, I love them :)

Without a shadow of a doubt viktor and Rolf flower bomb! Pricey but IMO worth every penny a large bottle has lasted me a year and still got quite a bit left! Deffo on my Xmas list this year:thumbup:

X

Well seeing as im the only one who has gone for dolce and gabbana the one as their absolute favourite, give it a try then you wont blend in with everyone elses scent lol. Its expensive but delicious :)

Angel by Thierry Mugler, or Miss Dior by Dior.

Both quite expensive (I think Angel is about £60 for 100ml, and Miss Dior is about £80 for 100ml) but you only need a tiny bit of both. I alternate between the two on a daily basis- brought them both in the states last Xmas and still have enough of both left to last me until this Xmas when I go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->