whats your honest opinion?

missi1717

Reaction score
I have been tracking my cycle since august... its usually 30 days on the dot. Except for november... that ended up being a 32 day cycle. Today is day 32 and still no af. I took a test on friday and it was neg. I feel like i should be getting af any second now. Do you all think a baby mighy be on the way or my af is just late?

Are you tracking your ovulation?

I just use an app that shows my most fertile days... i dont track with ovulation kits/temps etc

HOnestly, I went into the Dr. a couple months ago freaked that I had a 42 day cycle with no af and neg pg tests. He wouldn't even give me a blood test, just said that it's actually pretty common for women to have annovulatory cycles every once in a while. :/ So it COULD be a good sign, or could be a sign that you just didn't ovulate this month. Fingers crossed for it being a GOOD sign ;)

Ill keep u updated! Fingers crossed! Ive never missed a period but have been late a few days... so i guess we shall see :) my little girl was a surprise and i was expecting af to come... took a test out of boredom lol. Hopefully, af doesnt show but a bfp does!

Those apps just give you general guidelines based on averages. It's not bad, but if you have an off month, you'll miss it completely (had I relied on my app, I would've been DTD a week off!)

It sounds like you're just having a longer cycle than usual. It certainly could be a good sign. :) Give it a few more days and test.

Also... about a week ago i had pretty noticeable cramping which never happens unless im actually bleeding... found that to be rather odd

Could've been implantation! :)

My vote is to go test in the morning!

Hi ladies! I wanted to update you.... af came today 4 days late :( im just glad i can start over. Thanks for your help!

Sorry this wasn't your month! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your next cycle is "THE ONE"! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->