What's your OH getting for Xmas?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Just for conversation, not really related to WTT!

What are you getting your OH for Christmas? (can you tell I'm hungry for ideas lol)...

And if you know, what are youuu getting for Christmas from your OH?

this I wanted to get him for ages and it is the autobiography of valentino rossi .

mines is getting a smack :p nah probably book vouchers some cloths and perhaps aftershave...im so boring but hes already got most things he needs....and he doesnt like chocolate!

im getting him a gorg next thick jumper he tried it on really liked it so ive got him that and also somat from morgan but not sure wot :?

mines is getting a smack :p nah probably book vouchers some cloths and perhaps aftershave...im so boring but hes already got most things he needs....and he doesnt like chocolate!

I like the way you think, mine is going to get a swift kick in the arse definitely.. I just want him to have something to open too LOL

I have no clue!! His parents keep getting him what I want to get him... so I've run out of ideas.

i've got james some clothes, xbox's stuff he wanted and a couple of silly gifts, like lovely dovely things - he's stupidly hard to buy for so i've not got him anything 'exciting' :lol: and it's his birthday the end of jan :dohh:

I got him a Nintendo Dsi lol!

I think hes getting me a links of london rhodium bracelet. well, he better.

Nothing.... we can't afford it. T^T

He's getting me something though, despite me telling him not to. Maybe I'll make him a nice dinner to the best of my (pathetic) ability >_<

as long as ur all 2geva and enjoy the special day :cloud9: my OH getting the washing up :rofl:

Nothing so far... simply because I cannot think of ANYTHING, and he doesn't seem to care. I will get him something, but I don't know what.

So far my best idea has been pyjamas because he is sleeping in PE kit atm, but he said he doesn't want 'posh' ones which will mean he'll want them from Primark, so then I'll have only spent like £4 :L

I normally know what I'm getting (because I always tell him what to get haha- since we've been together, I've recieved 4 presents from him, all of which I have chosen) but he hasn't asked this year :shrug: Maybe he has taken my "Lets not get presents" thing this year seriously...

Errr...

-2 CDs (Katherine Jenkins and Ludovico Einaudi)
-bird feeding stuff (he loves flinging bits of seed around in the garden :rofl:)
-chocolate & sweets
-teapot
-Xbox game
-Cody vouchers
-smellies
-some other bits and bobs that I can't remember :D

my OH is getting a north face winter coat with fleece and lots of clothes.. then things for his stocking

i'm about 99.99999% sure he has bought me a flat screen tv for my bedroom... he's not good at surprising :rofl: i wish he hwas though

I'm getting my OH a homebrew kit and some stocking fillers. I wanted to get him a book on homebrewing too but can't afford it. :cry:

I'm getting a top of some sort from Spiral. Don't know which one though as I just gave him some ideas to pick from!

Christmas this year is quite exciting as it's our first Christmas on our own, doing our own thing and also the last Christmas we spend as an unmarried couple! :happydance: It's also scary to think that hopefully I'll be pregnant next Christmas!!:cloud9:

Beca :wave:

i'm so sad... earlier today me and OH were being silly and he was being mean (jokingly) so i said that's fine i'm going to return your big christmas present as it still has the tags on it! (joking obviously) but now i'm sure he knows hes getting his coat he wanted to get so bad... i've tried to hard to keep it a surprise but my stupid big fat mouth let it out :cry: i tried to change it and make it seem like it's not, but hes not a complete idiot and is probably just pretending he believes me that he's not getting it :dohh:

Well I have got my OH the following

Assassin's Creed 2 for PS3 - he knows about this
Oasis T-Shirt and 15th Anniversary box set
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - game for PS3 - only out in march so he will get a shoe box with this order detail in it
Foo Fighters Greatest Hits

Plus we are going shopping on Thurs - so will get him a nice jumper or something which he can pick. I wanted buy him something extra special as its been a hard few months and want show him what he means to me but he is hard to buy for plus I am trying to limit what I spend.

He has bought me a facial sunbed - my skin is crap and hopefully this will help
muse tickets
probably buy me something when we are out on Thursday shopping.

We have discussed the engagement and marriage thing, its something we both want and apparently he is close to doing but he wants to do it in his own way/time etc. So as much as I would love him to ask this year I don't hold out much hope due to money etc.

Can't wait for xmas though

I'm getting him a new phone :) and probably other little bits & pieces too, depending on how much I spend on the phone! (waiting for him to tell me what one he wants!!)

Ok I've figured out my ideas for my OH!

Gifts
Man jewelry box (DEFINITELY getting this)
Tap Out shirt (for sure going to get one of these, maybe 2 depending on what else I find or if there's a deal of some kind)
Cologne/a sweater/or a cooler fridge thing for his work van (other ideas I have in mind)

Stocking
Undies,
Jewelry cleaner,
Thinsulate gloves for work,
Candy/chocolate; Big Turk, Reeses, Mackintosh toffees,
Gift card - Tim Hortons, Pita Pit, Subway, or McDonald's
Gum

Ok I've figured out my ideas for my OH!

Gifts
Man jewelry box (DEFINITELY getting this)
Tap Out shirt (for sure going to get one of these, maybe 2 depending on what else I find or if there's a deal of some kind)
Cologne/a sweater/or a cooler fridge thing for his work van (other ideas I have in mind)

Stocking
Undies,
Jewelry cleaner,
Thinsulate gloves for work,
Candy/chocolate; Big Turk, Reeses, Mackintosh toffees,
Gift card - Tim Hortons, Pita Pit, Subway, or McDonald's
Gum

reeses... mmmm can you do my stocking? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics