What's your opinion? First month OPK

rosy13

Reaction score
This is our first month TTC, so I need a little help reading this test. :) positive or negative OPK? Thanks xx

Shoot! I don't know how to upload the pic from my iPhone...working on it:/

Photo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 15
Almost! Id say by tomorrow it will be positive! Get Bd'ing !

Like PP said, So close.. Keep testing sure its just around the corner, xxx

Not quite there YET. I agree with the other ladies, maybe tomorrow its a def. positive

Tested again today and the line is barely visible. Does this mean I ovulated yesterday? Or perhaps it's still to come? I am on day 15 of my cycle. Help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
You probably peaked yesterday. The LH peak can come and go very quickly. You may have peaked between tests and now you are seeing the tail end of it. If you really want to see the peak you could test twice a day (I never bother). I say get going with OH because since your peak was yesterday that means you probably ovulate today! Good luck!

Yep, I'm a poas addict ;-) and I test in the morning before work and again after work. Sometimes I test again before I go to bed (yes call me crazy) between CD 9 and 17-19. (I have lot of internet cheapies, they work perfectly fine with me and I don't go bankrupt...lol)
Usually I ovulate between CD 15 and 17.
Like slg said, if ur opk is positive, your ovulation is the day after. So u still have the chance to catch the egg.

Thanks so much for your helpful replies! We BD'd on Sunday, not yesterday, but then this morning and will again tonight. Should we do it for the next couple days too if I peaked yesterday? I know you never know for sure, but I'm thinking so? I almost wish I hadn't done these tests because it makes you think about conceiving a little too much! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->