What's your tipple?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I'm partial to a nice cider or the faithful JD and coke! Or alcopops of course. I don't like Vodka but dont mind alcopops lol :shrug:

At home normally a beer or white wine spritzer and if out out, Archers and lemonade with lots of ice and a straw xxx

MALIBU! and either lemonade or coke, when im out i love shots though

x

I'm a wine geek :lol: Working in hotels Ive got to know a bit about them, so love a nice glass.

lager, beer, cider, whiskey and wine

x

Wine! Love it! I also did time in a posh restaurant with a very good sommalier who taught me a few things. I'm still an absolute neophyte, but I love trying new wines and learning about them.
I also love touring vineyards.

anything with a %

:rofl:

I wish I liked wine! I've tried and tried with it but they all taste rank to me :( I thought I'd maybe start liking it the older I got but nope!

in the house WKD
on a night out martini and lemonade (normally drop lemonade bit after a few glasses )
and archers x
i cant drink larger or vodka makes me nasty but like you can drink alcopops :wacko:

vodka & 7-up
baileys, kahlua, milk & whipped cream shaken with ice!

I do like malibu though, and my fav fav fav is cocktails but obviously only when I'm out and I have to limit myself seeing as they're £5+ each! Not pina coladas though.. had a bad experience on holiday once and all that cream wasnt too nice 2nd time round :(

vodka & 7-up

That sounds interesting. I usually have a baileys once a year on Christmas eve in hot choc! I quite do like it though :) is kahlua coffee liqueur?

vodka & 7-up

That sounds interesting. I usually have a baileys once a year on Christmas eve in hot choc! I quite do like it though :) is kahlua coffee liqueur?

Yes it is. It's ice, 1 oz of baileys, 1/2 oz of kahlua 2 oz milk, and eyeball about 2 oz of whipped cream, shake and serve with the ice. It's delicious! I can drink them all night and feel great the next day! :rofl:

oo I like corona too but thats the only beer/lager I can drink without gagging.

my fave is a nice glass of rose, but if i want to stay sober i drink malibu and coke because no matter how much i drink i dont get drunk, just before i got pg with archie my friend came to stay and we managed 2 litres of malibu and we were both only merry

i hate any spirits, rarely drink alcopops and lager makes me want to fight and im not violent at all

i did have some guinness and blackcurrant when i was pg and strangely it was tasty

Probably something like WKD/VK..I love Blue WKD & Apple VK!

Apple Sourz as a shot, or as a longer drink with lemonade. Or Cherry Sourz & Coke..Like an alcoholic Cherry Coke! :cloud9:

Can't drink any beer/lager or Smirnoff Ice, because they make me sick instantly!

Wine - I have 4 bottles of it here, & I couldn't drink it at all..!

Ohh..It's my 21st next week & I can't even drink LOL!

Probably something like WKD/VK..I love Blue WKD & Apple VK!

Apple Sourz as a shot, or as a longer drink with lemonade. Or Cherry Sourz & Coke..Like an alcoholic Cherry Coke! :cloud9:

Can't drink any beer/lager or Smirnoff Ice, because they make me sick instantly!

Wine - I have 4 bottles of it here, & I couldn't drink it at all..!

Ohh..It's my 21st next week & I can't even drink LOL!

:hugs: I was 7 months pregnant on my 21st! mmm cherry sourz and coke sounds lovely :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->