What's Your Weight Loss Strategy?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
What are you doing to lose weight right now?

Weight Watchers?
Nutrisystem?
Diet pills - specify?
Just making healthy choices & exercising?

I lost 7 stone over 3 years all I did was ride my bike everywhere I needed to go. I also cut out dairy many years ago which really helps and I joined a gym for a few months but got bored of that. I can't say I eat much different from how I used to except I eat less processed food and lot of fish and vegetables but I still eat load of crisps, lol.

Ive got 3 stone to lose again now as i put on some weight before I got pregnant and then some pregnancy weight but I wont be using any form of diet aids. I believe all you need to do is eat right and exercise.

I've only got a bit of weight to shift, but I've lost 3lbs this week since starting a cereal diet... I have cereal for breakfast and for lunch, and snack on low fat stuff, then have a normal meal for tea, but smaller portions than I used to.
I also walk everywhere.

Diet pills - grenades
calorie counting
treadmill 4.5 miles at least 5 times a week

Erm........gastric bypass!! :blush: But i havent got ur gorgeous figure!! u dont need to lose weight hun xx

weight watchers for me, it seemed to work last time when i lost 16lbs but now i have 4 1/2 stone to lose so i might need the help of diet pills too!!

praying.. and hoping I wake up one morning at the weight/size I wanna be... :rofl:

I haven't decided what I'm going to do... it's so hard! :(

Slimming World suits me so well, It basically what I eat that hekps me loose weight, it's just snacking on stupid amounts of confectionary that loose my way.

Also I very rarely eat before 6pm. I don't really get hungry til late on then I just vegetate til i go to bed about 2am :blush:

I'm doing cambridge diet (started again on Sunday) and I intend at some point to get back on my wii fit... honest guv...

praying.. and hoping I wake up one morning at the weight/size I wanna be... :rofl:

I haven't decided what I'm going to do... it's so hard! :(

Your way sounds good to me!

I'm doing Weight Watchers online and it's great. I don't feel like I'm on a diet and I think I'll easily be able to keep this up. I also play rugby 2/3 times a week and walk my monster dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->