When am I in second Tri?

Laura27

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused as I always thought it was 12 weeks but I'm not sure?

The thought of moving to second tri board is so strange, still so many first tri questions to ask and still don't even feel pregnant!

There's a bit of debate between 12 weeks or 13 weeks. I don't know which is correct :shrug: sorry! I can't believe I've only got a couple of weeks to go... I am still clueless!!

Oh me too :) I've barely picked up the pregnancy books I've got, I guess I can skip the first tri bits now! I think I was worried I was tempting fate as I don't feel pregnant in the slightest so can't relate to the info about symptoms and changes yet!

I think it's technically 13 weeks and 3days (and a bit) pregnancy is split in to three equally and pregnancy is 40 weeks. I think this site says second trimester starts at 14 weeks but I think it's 13-14 really xx

Agree that it's between 13 and 14 weeks.

13 weeks 3 days technically (40 weeks evenly divided by 3)! But I've seen ladies go over as early as 12 and late as 14. I'd do whatever feels comfortable to you. I Personally have a hard time deciding - I feel past the early scares of "is the test getting darker?" and the sickness, but don't have a bump and feel so far away gender/20 week scan/etc. I tend to lurk between both at this point

Hmm yes, around 13-14 weeks I'd say, though I will be a lurked between the too I imagine. When I came to first tri I was still lurking in tww boards!

Well your ticker/theBumb says your are in the second trimester now :)

It is confusing and there's lots of different views. I think once I complete my 12th week I will move to second tri. That will also be after my 12 week scan and I will hopefully feel less anxious.

I'm waiting to 13 weeks to head over. Last time I kind of lurked for a few weeks and then started posting around 15 weeks lol

If you go by developmental then its 12 weeks...if you go by 1/3 then its 14 weeks. Move on over when ever you feel comfortable. I was creeping 2nd trimester at 12 weeks but didnt move over until 16 weeks...just felt more comfy in 1st trimester. :flower:

I'm so confused too! The forum says greater than 14 weeks but my doctor classified me last appointment so I'm just Going to linger here another week or so

I am 10+5 today but honestly cannot wait to jump ship to the secon tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->