• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

Congrats Drsquid!

I meant to update ages ago, di di girls. EDD keeps changing as I am having a planned c section but there are issues with theatre dates. Will update as soon as I know.

Congrats Dr. Squid!!! they are beautiful!!!!! cherish every moment!!!:thumbup::hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9:

Hello Ladies...I would like to join if you don't mind....I just found out I'm having twins I'm supposed to be 6 weeks 5 days today but the ultrasound said the twins are measuring 5 days behind...they are fraternal and I will be due the end of October...congrats to all the other ladies on here as well!

Congrats to the ladies who delivered their twins. Glad to hear that moms and babies are doing well!

Congrats hopingnowsit on your twins!

Congrats Drsquid... i was searching to see whether you had had yours yet! Glad everything went well.

my EDD is 12th April... got my next consultancy apt on 19th march and will know whether i'm likely to try a natural birth or go c-section... up until this point both babies have either been transverse or breech, but my midwife reckoned one had turned so who knows!

i've got borderline obstetric cholestasis, going back tomorrow for another blood test and monitoring, so unsure whether how far along i'll make it, 35weeks tomorrow.

35 weeks is great pinkfee! Congratulations hopingnowsit! I can't believe we are into October due dates already! I remember when I first came to the forum at 12 weeks and there were just a few May/June due dates. I will add your info, thanks for sharing!

Thanks babyduo... forgot to say having a boy and a girl. :)

:flower: welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations to Dr Squid. Xx

Hi Babyduo... I know its old news now - but can I be on the list as I feel a little left out! :cry:

I had my fraternal twin girls on the 1st November 2012 at 37+1 weeks - it was an induced vaginal birth.

Thanks. I will feel part of the team then! x

Hi Babyduo... I know its old news now - but can I be on the list as I feel a little left out! :cry:

I had my fraternal twin girls on the 1st November 2012 at 37+1 weeks - it was an induced vaginal birth.

Thanks. I will feel part of the team then! x
I will add everyone as soon as I pull out my big computer. Thanks for adding your info too

My Boy/Girl twins arrived on the 22/02/2013 after my waters broke and a very speedy 52 minute labour with just gas and air! Jackson David Marriott was 6lb 10oz and was born at 2.22pm and Beau Sophia Marriott was 5lb 13oz born 8 minutes later at2.30pm. Still on cloud 9!!! They are both very good and im loving being a twin mummy :) xxxx

Attachments

• First ever picture.jpg
    First ever picture.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Beau's first bath.jpg
    Beau's first bath.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Jackson' first bath.jpg
    Jackson' first bath.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
  • 2 Weeks difference.png
    2 Weeks difference.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 9
They are beautiful and you look amazing! Congratulations.

My Boy/Girl twins arrived on the 22/02/2013 after my waters broke and a very speedy 52 minute labour with just gas and air! Jackson David Marriott was 6lb 10oz and was born at 2.22pm and Beau Sophia Marriott was 5lb 13oz born 8 minutes later at2.30pm. Still on cloud 9!!! They are both very good and im loving being a twin mummy :) xxxx

Congrats!! Such cute pictures. My girls were born on the same day. :cloud9:

Very impressive 88kelly with only gas and air! Great day to be born as well as thats my bday!

Good weights how far along were you?

Congrats x

Congrats Kelly - gorgeous babies! :)

Pinkfee, I think Kelly was around 38wks when she delivered, correct me if I'm wrong Kelly xx

Congratulations!!!!!! They are so cute!!!:flower:

Can I be added? I've been reading this forum since we found out we were having twins at 18 weeks 5 days in November, just haven't posted. I am expecting b/g twins April 13. Both are breach at this point but c-section has not been scheduled yet. I am 35 weeks and 1 day today and so ready to meet my little ones in a few weeks!

Congratulations on the birth of your twin girl & boy!! They are so beautiful!! :flower:

https://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz235/hearnec/Smilies/congrats3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->