When are you due? What are you having? Remember to update after you deliver!

Only now managed to get on here to say hello and CONGRATS to all the new twin mommies! Congrats Dr Squid and 88Kelly they are gorgeous :kiss:

hi

we are due september,we are 14 weeks today .
last 2 pregnancies I had lost by now,so you can imagine how
excited we are :)

Can I be added? I've been reading this forum since we found out we were having twins at 18 weeks 5 days in November, just haven't posted. I am expecting b/g twins April 13. Both are breach at this point but c-section has not been scheduled yet. I am 35 weeks and 1 day today and so ready to meet my little ones in a few weeks!
Welcome to the forum and I have added you! How had your pregnancy gone so far

Hello Ladies...I would like to join if you don't mind....I just found out I'm having twins I'm supposed to be 6 weeks 5 days today but the ultrasound said the twins are measuring 5 days behind...they are fraternal and I will be due the end of October...congrats to all the other ladies on here as well!
Can you tell me the date in Oct?

hi

we are due september,we are 14 weeks today .
last 2 pregnancies I had lost by now,so you can imagine how
excited we are :)

Congratulations on the 2 trimester! Just wanted to ask when your sure date in sep so I can add you!

Can I be added? I've been reading this forum since we found out we were having twins at 18 weeks 5 days in November, just haven't posted. I am expecting b/g twins April 13. Both are breach at this point but c-section has not been scheduled yet. I am 35 weeks and 1 day today and so ready to meet my little ones in a few weeks!

So far my pregnancy has been smooth sailing. Definitely very thankful for that. If only I could convince these two to flip head down, all would be perfect.

So far my pregnancy has been smooth sailing. Definitely very thankful for that. If only I could convince these two to flip head down, all would be perfect.

I know what you mean! Mine aren't as far along as yours (almost 29 weeks) but they can't make up their minds either. It seems they can't both be head down so as soon as one flips head down the other flips butt down. G for the last 6 weeks they won't stay in one position.

Trying our due date is 1 day apart, i'm due on 12th April. So far both of mine have either been breech or transverse, but there has been a lot of movement recently, uncomfortable movement and i'm hoping they might have flipped themselves.

I know what you mean! Mine aren't as far along as yours (almost 29 weeks) but they can't make up their minds either. It seems they can't both be head down so as soon as one flips head down the other flips butt down. G for the last 6 weeks they won't stay in one position.

Well, I hope they make up their minds for you soon! My girl (Baby B) has been breech the entire time. Baby A has been all over the place. My doctor will only let me attempt a vaginal delivery if both are head down so I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that a c-section is my only option. I just keep trying to think of the positives to a c-section such as scheduled date, will only take an hour or so instead of laboring all day, etc... I would much prefer a vaginal delivery but if c-section is my only option I'm determined to see the bright side. :flower:

Trying our due date is 1 day apart, i'm due on 12th April. So far both of mine have either been breech or transverse, but there has been a lot of movement recently, uncomfortable movement and i'm hoping they might have flipped themselves.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Usually I can feel Baby B's head right at my rib cage but today it feels a little different. Next appointment is tomorrow so maybe my doctor will check. Do you have a c-section or induction date scheduled yet? My doctor is fine with letting me go to 39 weeks as long as all continues smoothly. I'm hoping he'll schedule us a date tomorrow so I have a "light at the end of the tunnel."

I know... i'm not getting attached to either way of delivery, as i think it will only lead to disappointment, might have to swot up on labour though as i was leaning towards thinking i'd have a c-section so as i'm a first timer think i need to do a bit more research so if i do go natural i've got a few coping strategies!!!

Good luck you never know they might turn for you aswell x

We had our level 2 anatomy scan today at 19+2

The babies are both healthy and active. Both babies are vertical, Baby A is heads up, bottom down (with face right in Baby B's butt!) and Baby B is head down with Baby A's feet kicking their face!

They measure perfect! My placenta previa is GONE!!!! :happydance:

img3.etsystatic.com*000*0*5838577*il_fullxfull.347288431.jpg :oneofeach::blue::pink:

:cloud9::cloud9:

What a relief that your pp is gone!

Congrats on your boy & girl combo!

lol congrats drsquid i can't believe i missed this i was starting to wonder how you were doing didn't see a this is it thread for you. Sounds like it was a long but good delivery.:thumbup:

thats such great news!!!I love the little hats there .so glad the placenta previa has gone,fantastic .:)

We had our level 2 anatomy scan today at 19+2

The babies are both healthy and active. Both babies are vertical, Baby A is heads up, bottom down (with face right in Baby B's butt!) and Baby B is head down with Baby A's feet kicking their face!

They measure perfect! My placenta previa is GONE!!!! :happydance:

View attachment 581113 :oneofeach::blue::pink:

:cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats on being team blue and team pink hun!!!:flower: Those hats are adorable!!! :winkwink: That is great news that your previa has gone away!!:hugs:

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e135/shell12367/congratulations.gif

jackie- thanks... never got around to it.. been way too busy.

pics were at 1 week.. keep forgetting to take weekly pics (well i take pics constantly but i mean one with a sign saying how many weeks)

Attachments

• 599100_10151507438415837_790491362_n.jpg
    599100_10151507438415837_790491362_n.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 20
Dr. S - your twins are beautiful!!!! congrats again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->