When are you going to test??

tinkerbell79

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well im 9dpo today and am desperate to test, however Ive just about managed to stop myself! So was wondering when you were all planning to test. When is the best time to test? As I'm not very patient, but don't want to test too early and get a bfn x

Personally I don't test until I'm at least two weeks late and showing definite symptoms of being pg. My reasons are:

- My AF symptoms are similar to pg symptoms (nausea etc) so I've been let down too many times to be tricked again
- I have PCOS so I'm never really 'late' as such as I have no regular cycle
- If you test too early and have a chemical, you'll be upset whereas ignorance is bliss IMO
- I'm scared of another m/c so live in denial! I only tested last time around 7 weeks when it was totally obvious I was pg and I needed anti biotics and the pharmacist insisted I test first. Ended in m/c anyway so why did I bother?!

It's entirely up to you when to test but me, I leave it as long as possible to try and avoid disappointment.

Clare

I'm 8 DPO today, and I'll be testing at 13 DPO, next Wednesday. I didn't test until AF was due last time, and it felt great to do it that way. This time, I'm testing early because I want to get blood work done since I've had 2 m/c's. As soon as I get a BFP, I'm going to my doctor to get my levels checked and my progesterone checked as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->