When are you planning to start buying and what will you buy first?

Found out baby's gender yesterday due to having the panorama blood test. An hour later I was shopping online lol.

Kylasbaby did you have to request the panorama? I'm getting blood work done January 28th and am wondering if that test is what my doctor has been asking me about if I wanted. Lol sorry if that's worded odd.

Kylasbaby did you have to request the panorama? I'm getting blood work done January 28th and am wondering if that test is what my doctor has been asking me about if I wanted. Lol sorry if that's worded odd.

No, my doctor offered it. I was surprised too because I'm only 25 and dont have a family history of any of the issues they test for or any risk factors other than PCOS. She offered a lot of tests.

I won't buy until 12week scan but I've seen some fab sleepsuits in next which are on my hitlist! I've kept most stuff from DS but will be buying a new cot mattress and pram (old one won't fit in new car), oh and a steriliser. I also want a tommee tippee machine that makes bottles to correct temperature

I might buy a stroller once I hit second tri. Only because I have a new puppy and she JUST got really great at walking on leash with my other dog in heel. They're both going to have to figure out have to navigate with a stroller. Like I might even have to bring in a dog trainer for this. I want it hashed out before I put a baby in there haha

No, my doctor offered it. I was surprised too because I'm only 25 and dont have a family history of any of the issues they test for or any risk factors other than PCOS. She offered a lot of tests.

I immediately called my doctor (because I'm the crazy annoying patient lol) and they don't freaking offer the panorama. They do screenings but not for gender reveal as well. :sad2::sad2:

I might buy a stroller once I hit second tri. Only because I have a new puppy and she JUST got really great at walking on leash with my other dog in heel. They're both going to have to figure out have to navigate with a stroller. Like I might even have to bring in a dog trainer for this. I want it hashed out before I put a baby in there haha

I have 2 dogs as well - a German shepherd and a staffy. I'll be most likely wearing my baby in a carrier and walking the dogs just like I do now :flower:

I have 2 dogs as well - a German shepherd and a staffy. I'll be most likely wearing my baby in a carrier and walking the dogs just like I do now :flower:

Awww cute! I have a Sheltie and an Aussie. Never occurred to me to use a carrier and just walk the dogs like normal. I'm not logical haha

Mmm all I really need is a new infant carseat, new crib mattress (though that can wait, my son coslept full time until 12 months), and a new wrap or sling (mine was stolen). Clothes etc. I can get secondhand from friends, as I gave away all of my son's. Beyond that, one of my best friends' youngest will be 15 months or so when mine is born, and she's done with babies so she said she'd give me her bouncer chair, swing, etc.

awww I really want and shetland shepard (shelty/german shepard mix)

After my next ultrasound (1/20 @ 11+3) I'm going to buy a Georgia Bulldogs Onesie :D

We made our first "this is really happening" purchase today. A beautiful sleigh style cot & mattress which converts to a toddler bed.
We looked in store and I loved one, but it was over $1300 so we didn't buy it (I just couldn't justify it)... And have been looking online for second hand ones but they have still been $700ish. But this morning we found one for $150!!! I couldn't believe it!! It's so beautiful!! No scratches or teeth marks... I'm so happy.

I haven't bought anything yet, but my MIL has lol. She sent me a picture yesterday of a giant stuffed animal that's a giraffe (I'm in love with them lol). And she's been discussing with me on what she wants to buy us for the nursery and what my husband's grandma wants to buy. I've already picked out my nursery set (white crib, changing table, dresser, etc), my glider, stroller/car seat combo, and a few other things. We will purchase these things before my baby shower because I don't want to be buying expensive items towards the end. I can't wait to find out the gender because then I'll be going crazy at baby stores!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->