When can I consider myself "1 dpo"

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I took an ovulation test on Thursday. It was almost positive. I took one on Friday and it was positive. Last night I started getting really crampy and had a terrible back ache. It's gone this morning. We bded Wednesday, Thursday, and last night. When can I consider myself past my ovulation? Should I take another opk?

I would consider today 1 DPO for you as it sounds like you O'd last night.

I agree with Ambermichelle, the pains suggest ovulation to me, especially when coming one day after the positive test.

Hello Everyone

I am new to baby bump but was just hoping if anyone can help me.

I got what i believe was AF on 12/26 which was a day early. It was bright red the first day, then the next day from 6:30am -12:30pm i was bleeding light but still red and after that NOTHING. I changed my pad after 12:30 and I constantly went to the bathroom and nothing was there. That night I got out the shower, got dressed and went to the club, after 2 hours there at the club i went to the restroom and still nothing there. I was drinking alcohol and that always makes me BLEED either heavier or bring it down.... but nothing happened. After I got home, I took a shower and put another pad on. I only saw light pink when I wipe. I thought surely by the next morning (which is day 3) I would have had some evidence on my pad. By this time it’s a brownish color but not a lot. But when I wipe it's light pink and it did that on the fourth day as well.

I don't want to start thinking too much into it but I am not sure if that was AF or IB. I have had my share of associating every symptom with being pregnant and I just don't want to that this time around. My hubby and I have been TTC for a very long time.

If anyone has experience this, please give me some advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->