When did everyone's sickness start?

AFC84

Mama to One + Bun :)
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm going to be one of the lucky ones or whether it can just start later! I've only really had a couple of tiny waves of sickness if I'm a bit hungry, but very mild and it passes really quickly.

Do you think it could still be coming or is this likely to be it for me?

I was never sick during my first pregnancy. So may be you will be one of the lucky ones too. I think the sickness phase should pass by about 14 weeks.

mine started at 6 weeks on the dot, and now at almost 8 weeks it's an everyday thing! YUCK! ;)

I feel the same. I am just over 5 weeks pregnant and I am not feeling that tired (just a bit) and I have no morning sickness yet (touch wood).

Other symptoms are sore boobs, increased sense of smell, little cramps and a lot of bloating, but no sickness.

Hoping that I am lucky, but have a feeling this can start a later on sometimes.

im 9+4 weeks and i dont really have sickness i aint been sick. the odd smell off food makes me feel a bit nauseous and long distance driving but thats about it. so u may only get the od sickly feeling like me.

Thanks for the replies!

Smiley Lou, that's interesting about the sense of smell...I thought mine seemed to be more sensitive, but then I gave up smoking a couple of weeks before my BFP so I'm not sure if that was the cause.

My boobs are really sore too, and I've gone up a cup size already! :o

AJ11, you poor thing! Hope it starts to ease soon :)

Ive not had much nausea compared to some of you ladies. It was strange though just after 4 weeks I threw up once, and again at 6 weeks. Both times it was mid morning and I felt fine, just this sudden nausea came out of nowhere. Since then I have had occasional nausea. I think (touch wood) I will be lucky with this pregnancy xx

I was having waves of nausea come 5 weeks. At 6 weeks the sickness really started and it's still here now.

I posted the same question when I was about as far along as you are. I was one of the lucky ones and never even got those tiny waves of nausea that you described and still haven't had any. That may be as bad as it gets for you. Many ladies only ever have mild nausea, a few have none at all. Others get it to varying degrees. I've heard it starting at 8 weeks even at 10 weeks for some. I think once you get to second trimester you can start to feel safe.

Mine started at about 5 weeks but only feeling sick, i was never actually sick. The feeling lasted all day every day for about 4 weeks, it felt never ending at the time though!

x

with my first, it started at 6 weeks and lasted through to 19 weeks.

this time, i have waves of nausea already and have for the past week or so. TOO EARLY!

Thanks again....hopefully I'll be like you, Seity...although it seems it could still be lurking round the corner!

I've felt pretty constantly nauseous since my BFP two weeks ago. Soup and I are becoming best friends!!

Not actually been sick though, which I'm grateful for, I have a bit of a phobia.

I haven't experienced any MS yet and I'm at 7 weeks. At first I was hungry all the time, and now I'm hardly hungry at all. I feel exhausted all the time though :(

From 6 weeks i have felt sick, from 7 weeks couldnt finish a full meal, for the past 2 weeks i have only finished one full meal! never BEEN sick though

I felt sick for most of last week, it seems to have phased of now, am ot sure whether it is cos am managing it better though...

I started feeling off yesterday, it's kicked in more today, have even urged a few times - hate this bit :(

Sarah 6+1

Ive been sick everyday since 5 1/2 weeks! I only get it first thing in the morning - cant keep anything down - even water. But I'll pull myself round and usually (with the odd exception) I'll be fine for the rest of the day. xx

I haven't had any morning sickness at all. Although I do wonder at times if it's because I indulge in all my cavings! lol By indulging in them they only last a couple weeks then get replaced by a different one. At least that's how mine seem to be going lol - could be a factor in ms ???

Hey girls, I have had nausea on and off for the last week, vomited twice already, once today on the car ride home....not pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->