When did my LH surge start? Advice needed

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I use the clear blue advanced digital OPK. I struggle to test at the same time every day because of my job but got the following results:

CD12 - high (11.30pm)
CD13 - high (10pm)
CD14 - high (3pm)
CD15 - high (1pm)
CD15 - Peak (12.30am)

So after my 4th day of getting high readings I thought I'd test again when getting home from work last night and got a peak reading.

I thought you got your LH surge mid morning (which it why I test in the afternoon/evening). Go when do you think my LH surge started if I got a high reading at 1pm and then a peak reading at 12.30am?

I discreetly woke up hubby and we BD'd last night but I'm just curious when my surge started?!

Thanks
X

Hi Bing -
I am new on here. I just started using the Clear Blue Advance Digital Ovulation Kit (purple) last month. My AF is irregular so I started testing on day10 (sorry don't know all the lingo and abbreviations yet). I only tested once a day and due to my crazy schedule I took the test in the early AM (5:50) once I got up. Day 13,14,15,16 got high fertility, day17 - got error message so took test later that evening - I got peak fertility. The instructions say not to test twice so you maybe using a diff test or just choosing to test more which is fine but I only get the 10 strips which is already so expensive.
I am not sure when it surges. I thought once you hit peak fertility (solid smiley face) that it represented the surge of LH. My solid smiley face stayed on the reader for 2 days so I did not test the next day(s) going forward. Sorry, I am no expert on this subject since again I just started using CB.

Good Luck to you! Sending you baby dust!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->