When Did Nausea Start? Poll

Ltweety

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I am 7 weeks 4 days today, have a confirmed heartbeat on a 6 week scan, but have not experienced "morning sickness." I've read countless reports of this happening to lots of people, but wanted to open a thread to get relevant feedback. Some gals have said 8 weeks, some started at 6 or 7....my mom and sister both had pretty severe nausea so I'm expecting it.
I'm also really prone to motion sickness, sea sickness and car sickness which I've heard sort of predisposes you to n/v during pregnancy.

Thoughts? When, if at all, did yours start?

Hey ladies,
I am 7 weeks 4 days today, have a confirmed heartbeat on a 6 week scan, but have not experienced "morning sickness." I've read countless reports of this happening to lots of people, but wanted to open a thread to get relevant feedback. Some gals have said 8 weeks, some started at 6 or 7....my mom and sister both had pretty severe nausea so I'm expecting it.
I'm also really prone to motion sickness, sea sickness and car sickness which I've heard sort of predisposes you to n/v during pregnancy.

Thoughts? When, if at all, did yours start?

Never had any nausea, not even a little bit, no morning sickness either. nothing, i kept expecting it to come. the only consistent symptoms i have had through this pregnancy is weight gain and cramps x

Lucky you guys! LoL. I've had it since around 6 weeks. So about a week and a half now. No actual throwing up.. but I feel mildly nauseous or "blah" in my stomach all day. I'm hoping it doesn't keep up for too long, because it makes me so not motivated to do anything because I just don't feel good.

I felt kinda gross starting around 4 weeks, that's how I knew to take a test. I didn't start throwing up until 7 weeks and that continued until the end of week 12.

With DS, first Tri was a breeze. I had the most mildest nausea, nothing like this time. For me I was feeling off during week 5 but ok. Then during week 6 it hit me hard. Then at 9 weeks it eased off. It's back now though :(

With my first 2, I had no ms at all. Nothing.
I'm also very prone to motion sickness and car sickness.
With this pregnancy, I had full on 24/7 nausea at 6 weeks. I didn't vomit but I couldn't get myself to barely eat anything and most food made my tummy turn. Almost 8 weeks now and nausea comes and go3s. Depends on the day.
I am still really picky about what I eat. I can barely eat any meats.

It got me on the 4 weeks and never leve me all 9 months lol..tmi but not only nausea throwing up and specialy bile in morning gross but that what I have normal I'm my pregnencies. ..with this one I got it over 5+4 weeks and now at 6 weeks it hit me hard ...

Tons right away with all three. This most recent baby I lost and I knew something was off because no nausea and for me it's a pregnancy staple. You are lucky!! It's awful. Plenty of women don't get it or get it later. You're all good. 😀

With my daughter I hardly had any nausea at all and it didn't start until about 8 or 9 weeks. I vomited only once with that pregnancy so morning sickness was almost non-existent! With this pregnancy it started a week after I learned I was pregnant, so I was 4 wks along.

During my very first pregnancy (which ended in a mmc), I had tons of nausea since the beginning. Don't worry if you aren't experiencing it, just enjoy it :)

For me it always kicks in between week 6 and 7. Takes me another couple weeks to figure out my triggers then I avoid it. This time it's being dehydrated and too full and eating too much sugar.

I have a rather crazy story I guess.
So, after my miscarriage about a month ago I didn't have any nausea anymore. Then about 2 weeks ago I started getting sore boobs and nausea. One week later I got a BFP. My boobs are not as sore anymore but still have mild morning sickness, well it's actually throughout the day.

With my son I never had it much but with my daughter and this pregnancy, it has been pretty much nonstop from about 5 weeks on. It keeps getting worse, too.

My first pregnancy lasted until 9 weeks (termination) and I didnt have any, second pregnancy I had it every morning starting at about 8 weeks - 12 weeks with some throwing up but after the morning I was fine all day, last pregnancy I felt horrible and nauseated all day long starting at about 5 weeks but didnt throw up, and for this pregnancy I am just starting to have a few waves here and there which is good because we are trying to hide it for a while :)

Good luck!

I felt nausea at 5 weeks but was at its worst during the 6th.

With my daughter, it was the first sign of me being pregnant! That was about 4 weeks. I would vomit 2-3 times a day, even having to stop the car on the motorway to be sick out the door 😷 That lasted until about 16weeks. This time, I have felt a bit nauseous, especially first thing in the morning, but then feel fine of most of the day. I may have the occasional wave of nausea but not the point where I think I may actually be sick. I'm praying it is not as bad as last time when it does come 🙏🏼

6 weeks for both my pregnancies. No actual sickness but horrible nausea constantly.

My first pregnancy I had random bouts of nausea at 5+ weeks but the real thing started at 6 weeks and continued on till maybe 14 weeks. Second pregnancy was more like 8 weeks till the end of 1st tri. Nausea the second time around was much easier for me.

When I was pregnant with my wee boy, MS kicked in around 6-7 weeks but this time around so far, not had it too bad. Had a wee wave of nausea last night before bed but other than that, got away with it. Makes me anxious though, MS makes me feel pregnant xx

6 weeks, stopped briefly at 9 weeks then returned later that week

I'm the exactly same as Samantha. Probably around 5/6 weeks. And I've only throw up once but I was sick to my belly so I don't think it was from pregnancy. I just feel uneasy most of the day and eat small, frequent high carb meals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->