When did symptoms start for you?

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
I know it's still early, but I really don't have anything yet.

I have a lot of bloating, constipation, and gas, but that's really it (if those can really be considered as symptoms - since maybe 4+6 or 5w). No sore boobs, not any tired than I usually am, no nausea.

I'm just curious about the range of weeks in which it started for everyone else or if you didn't have any.

Those are definitely symptoms. I had lots of cramping, pulling, bloating, gas, fatigue and constipation right away.

Sore nipples started from about 5 weeks, and are now a lot more painful. Nausea started from about 6 weeks, and the past 2 days I have actually vomited.

First pregnancy never really :haha: apart from the occasional sore boob towards the end oh and my milk came in super early too haha other then that it was braxton hicks which i had on and off from about the 20 week mark, this time since about week five and I've had every horrible blinking symptom in the book! :haha: including bad HG :dohh: :flower:

Those are definitely symptoms. I had lots of cramping, pulling, bloating, gas, fatigue and constipation right away.

Sore nipples started from about 5 weeks, and are now a lot more painful. Nausea started from about 6 weeks, and the past 2 days I have actually vomited.

Glad to hear! I know I had the same thing with DD, but I wasn't sure if it was a for sure pregnancy symptom or if it was just my body being out of whack, especially as both times I made huge abrupt changes to my diet.

I actually went through and calculated where I was at then with where I'm at now. I remember the order in which things happened, and I realized that the bloating, constipation, gas also started week 5 then, and nausea started 6+3. I'm curious to see if it'll follow a similar pattern.

Hopefully your nausea and vomiting doesn't last too long or happen too much.

First pregnancy never really :haha: apart from the occasional sore boob towards the end oh and my milk came in super early too haha other then that it was braxton hicks which i had on and off from about the 20 week mark, this time since about week five and I've had every horrible blinking symptom in the book! :haha: including bad HG :dohh: :flower:

Oh wow :(

Definitely a big different between pregnancies! With DD, my nausea went away around 16-17 weeks. I never had braxton hicks.

The only other things I had aside from bloating, constipation, gas, and nausea were sore hips, and insomnia. Insomnia hit around 7-8 weeks and lasted the rest of the pregnancy.

I'm honestly curious to see how this one compares with DD in symptoms.

I'm still very early but I haven't had much in the way of symptoms yet. Most just some bloating and gas. With my first the only symptom I had was burning nipples and being extremely tired. Interested to see how my pregnancies compare.

No symptoms here yet either:shrug:
Think I read that nausea/sickness normally starts about wk 6, so I'll look forward to that!! I've been fortunate not to have morning sickness, but very nauseous with my 2 boys, but will just wait and see this time round :)

Yep. I had bloating, constipation and gas early on too. My gas was awful, like it was from the pits of hell. Poor DH hehe

I also had a very sensitive smell before I knew I was pg. Now I have nausea, tender nipples/sore breasts and a lot of food aversions. Still have a sensitive sense of smell

i had some crazy exaggerated symptoms before my bfp at 8 dpo, like daily sneezing and swollen breasts (which ofcourse since its daily meaning i still have it), horrible gas and bloating, milk cravings as well a metallic taste.

the morning sickness didnt kick in until 4 weeks for me.

i had some crazy exaggerated symptoms before my bfp at 8 dpo, like daily sneezing and swollen breasts (which ofcourse since its daily meaning i still have it), horrible gas and bloating, milk cravings as well a metallic taste.

the morning sickness didnt kick in until 4 weeks for me.

Congrats on engagement!

No symptoms here yet either:shrug:
Think I read that nausea/sickness normally starts about wk 6, so I'll look forward to that!! I've been fortunate not to have morning sickness, but very nauseous with my 2 boys, but will just wait and see this time round :)

I know it sounds sad, but I want the nausea! I had it for about 10 weeks with DD (never threw up), and I was miserable, but at the same time it was so comforting.

I just want something else to show up other than the bloating, constipation, and gas. I'm so anxious about all this I can't stand it. I almost feel like time is going by so slowly on purpose lol

DH banned me from buying anymore tests because we really can't afford to, but it's absolutely killing me to not POAS. I'm anxious that it's been 2 days since I last tested.

I don't even have sore boobs which I had a little by this time with DD. I just want something to happen. I know symptoms don't always mean good outcomes and no symptoms mean bad outcomes, but I feel like if something else would show up, it'd make me feel better.

I just finally got a 3+ on the clear blue digital on Friday. I keep telling DH that I'm convinced this will turn out badly (even though it's outside my control, I can't help the anxiety) or that somehow this is just all in my head and yet I can't explain several positive tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->