when did that happen!!?

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I just compared a pic of me that i took today (14 weeks 1 day), compared with when i was 5 weeks .. please see my findings, a comparison of 5 weeks pregnant, compared to 14 weeks 1 day. :rofl:

https://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/3/8/6/f_5weeksm_3c14377.jpghttps://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/3/8/6/f_14weeks1daym_09fe8c0.jpg
lol
sorry for huge pics!

Wow!!! I'm very jealous!! :happydance:

my little peach, YAAAY! :D I like peaches, i really fancy eating one.. mmmm but anywho, yeah!
xxxxxxxxxxx

thats so cute, arent you a sweety! I wont be so gorgeous after my fish and chips tonight mmmm :D

It creeps up on you at first eh!! You dont really notice until you look at piccies!!

it really does, its amazing huh! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:( Im jealous lol Im 14 wks today and i dont look like im showing.....maybe i will take a pic see what you all say.

wowzers, i am super jealous!!! Wishing i looked like that!!!!
You little hotty!!

you look great! Enjoy your growing bump!

I like the change in undies! :rofl::rofl::rofl: sexy to granny in all of 9 weeks or so!
Cute bump darl! I was looking at mine too! I cant believe how quick it gets bigger when you look at photos!

I like the change in undies! :rofl::rofl::rofl: sexy to granny in all of 9 weeks or so!
Cute bump darl! I was looking at mine too! I cant believe how quick it gets bigger when you look at photos!

HAHAHAHAHA! You know what, your SO RIGHT!
lol
strange thing is, the pink ones are from the same set! Betty boop knickers, im wearing a belly band too so it looks kinda all in one LOL!
im not over the hill yet, but im on my way up... I just met jack and jill half way up.. lol
xxxxx

You have a gorgeous figure hun and a cute little bump xxx

HAHAHAHAHA! You know what, your SO RIGHT!
lol
strange thing is, the pink ones are from the same set! Betty boop knickers, im wearing a belly band too so it looks kinda all in one LOL!
im not over the hill yet, but im on my way up... I just met jack and jill half way up.. lol
xxxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Im definately there with you about meeting Jack and Jill! Except that I helped them get their water on the top of the hill! :lol::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->