When did this happen??!!!

XKatX

Reaction score
I just took a nice slow wander to the shop at the other end of the village. I always love this walk - it is beautiful and everyone is so chatty and friendly.
But today - IT KILLED ME!!!!
I have just got home and I feel sick, dizzy and swollen!! Admittedly, it is 30 degrees outside, but I had a large glass of water before I left, took a drink with me and finished it en-route. I am only 26 weeks and have a small bump, so what am I going to be like in a few weeks??!!!
I didn't even notice this change in my health happening - i always thought I was very fit!:dohh:

LOL im only 19 weeks and its happening to me already ... god knows what going to happen later on!!

Makes you feel like you've aged 30 years all of a sudden doesnt it!!

Aww u poor thing i remember this from my first LO and am expecting it this time too the tiredness is already here!

I'm the same hun, I can't walk round town longer than 2hours without my feet crippling me. It's awful!

lol i cant even walk round the block. i do tend to attempt it after a day at work - on my feet for 9 hours!! i feel so unfit tho!!

When I was 7 weeks, I had a performing gig in Washington, DC. We had just had a spring snow storm in Calgary, so I had been used to quite cold, dry weather. When we got to DC, it was 30C with intense humidity, and I had to perform several shows per day on an outdoor stage.
I thought I was going to keel over from the climate shock!
I was feeling so wretched (dizzy, sick, exhausted) that I just tossed the whole waiting-until-2nd-tri-to-tell-people out the window. The show must go on, but I was truly worried that I was going to pass out cold on stage. I figured that I'd better give everyone the heads up!:)
The next day, a wonderful rain storm dropped the temp by about 12 degrees and I perked right up.
So it can happen really early.

Yep I find that going up the 1 flight to my apartment is getting difficult!! Especially if I am carrying anything!! :( :hugs:

Same thing happening here...And the sad part is that I have months of work left before maternity leave!
My feat will belike two boats!

Happened to me too hun... One day I was perfectly fine to do all the old things I could... and then the next day it seemed everything changed.

Oh god that happened to me too, I get breathless easy too. poor poor us.

I know how you feel!! I went out friday night with the girls normally i can wear heels all night fine my feet were killing me after a few hours and i spent most of the night outside as i was so hot!! that was at night time i dread to think about it during the day!!

x

Thanks for all your replies guys!
I spent the afternoon just bimbling around the garden. have just come in a looked to down to find two swollen feet!
Think I really need to start listening to my body now!!
And Amy, I also have just over 2 months of work left and not sure how I'm gonna cope with a job where I'm on my feet all day!!!

This happens to me just going around the supermarket and I'm only 20 weeks! the old ladies can overtake me already!

:rofl: I know how you feel. I didn't expect to be like that til nearer the end of my pregnancy! I feel sooo unfit! The heat is a killer tho, I constantly have to have a bottle of water with me if i'm walking anywhere, and then I have to plan it for a toilet stop!

I'm so glad I've only got about 6 weeks of work left - its killing me!!!

Plus trying to sort our flat out to be baby and dog friendly (living in harmony - hopefully!) is blooming hard work.

I'm gonna be getting those cankles soon I'm sure!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"