• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you concieve your baby boy/girl?

I don't know about our son but we DTD on the day of ovulation only when we conceived our daughter :)

My twin boys were 4-5DBO! Everything we did said girl but they're both definitely boys. I think my daughter was day of.

Last time we conceived about 4 days before ovulation and had a girl, this time we conceived the day before and are having a boy. It wasn't planned this way but certainly falls in line with the theory.

Both times I was working away right before or after, or hubby was, so we're sure of the conception dates due to lack of other options lol!

Weirdly both times I just knew I was pregnant and the gender, straight after doing the deed - I don't know why as it's scientifically impossible as my own body didn't know - and I don't believe in psychic powers etc. Just very odd that I just knew it.

Last time I conceived day of O and had a boy. This time we DTD 3 days before O so we will see (only 9.3wks).

My husband swears he knew I was going to get pregnant when I did. We weren't trying or preventing with hopes that it would "just happen" apparently that's all it took--- after we dtd he looked at me and said "we just made a baby girl". 2 weeks later I tested and got an positive. I guess we will have to wait and see if the girl part is true as well!

this sounds really strange, and people may think 'ooookay' but i love sharing my story!
me and my OH weren't trying, weren't preventing, i stopped taking my pill beginning of May 2013, we didn't have sex all the time to 'plant the seed' like i say we wasn't trying, but wasn't preventing either..
sadly my great Nan was very ill, she had cancer and wasn't going to over come it, one thing i wanted was to give her a great great grandchild, even if she never got to meet him/her i always wanted to be able to tell her before she passed, there is one, they just aren't born yet!
so anyway, my Nan sadly passed away on the 3rd August 2013, some weeks later i discovered i was pregnant, i hadn't a clue when my last period was, i never keep tabs on it, i come on when i come on and that's that, when i had my scan it was confirmed i was due on the 3rd May 2014..
I cant help but think this isn't so much a coincidence, i don't know how long it takes for the sperm to reach the egg etc. but i do know me and my OH didn't have sex around the beginning of August i was far too busy worrying about my Nan who was literally on her death bed, and i know the 3rd August-3rd May isn't exactly 40 weeks but it is 9 month, and even the MW said it means i did conceive around that time, like i said it could be a coincidence, i just cant help but think it was like her blessing, or a gift from her!
My Nan was called Joan, and if we was to have a girl i wanted her middle name to be Jo-An, said like Joanne, but we are having a boy, it wouldn't be the same adding something in his name so i guess ill just have to tell him this story and hope he understands :D

What a special story. Thank you for sharing it. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->