• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you contact midwife?

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
You wouldn't think id already had 3 babies would you?! Lol i dont know what week to ring midwife to make booking in appointment, i know they see you at 10 weeks but i dont want o ring to soon to book an appointment but also dont want to leave it so long they dont have any appointments around 10 weeks :/ when did you all ring to make booking in appointments? Xx

With my last pregnancy I called her at around 5-6 weeks.

I made a appointment when I found out I was pregnant i got seen at 9 weeks it felt like a eternity lol

I called at 5 weeks and not being seen until 9 weeks :( feels like an age away but only 2 weeks to go

Thanks ladies think I'll try my best to leave it till 7 weeks then im nearly 6 weeks now so not too long to wait lol x

I called the day after I found out (8th October) and I've got my booking appointment on the 5th.. I'll be exactly 9 weeks! Feels like forever, but I've already had two scans with the EPU so definitely broke up the long wait lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->