When did you feel your baby move?

JenJosh

Reaction score
Hi, i am almost 12 weeks (third pregnancy) and convinced i felt my LO move, just little flutters about 2 inches below naval to the right, it happened about 3 or 4 times at the same spot over about a minute.......or was it wind? LOL xx:hugs:

I didn't feel Hannah move until well into second tri (probably around 19 weeks). You never know though, some women do feel their LO's move quite early

I'm almost 12 weeks as well, but I definitely haven't felt anything yet. But there are people that claim to have felt their LO early, so its not impossible. I hear later in 2nd tri is more common.

2nd and onwards pregnancies do feel the movements alot sooner then the first because you know what feelings to expect.
12-14 is very possible.

I felt my son at around 10-11 weeks but he was my fifth pregnancy so I am sure thats why I felt him so soon. I think I have already felt this LO moving x

I think it was around 20 weeks with my first but my second was 14 weeks. Nothing yet with this one :)

~22 weeks with my 1st
~about 16 weeks with my second.....I knew what to feel for w/ the second pregnancy

i am positive i felt bubs move too just the other night and this is my 5th pregnancy so who knows aye!!

I felt flutters. 17weeks with my first.. and at about 16weeks with this wee one...they do say with each pregnancy. things happen a bit earlier.. so it could well be possibly flutters..

and like me im sure you know the difference between flutters and wind lol

xx

Ive just started feeling baby for definate just now but this is my first baby xx

With my first baby I felt it roll in my tummy, I knew it was the baby straight away as I'd never felt anything like it. I was 12 weeks at the time. I'm convinced it was because I was so slim (a tiny size 6 and 7 stone!), so it was easier to feel it being so small. With my other pregnancies (when I was no longer so slim..lol), I felt them around 15-16 weeks.

Haven't felt it yet but saw it the other week!

im sure i have felt my baby move too, only the last 2-3days and only at night when im laying flat on sofa. xx

Hiya
I thought I'd been feeling baby too, just small flutter very occasionally on my left side. When I had my scan yesterday she told me that the baby was mostly on the left hand side so I'm convinced it was baby I was feeling. This is my 2nd pregnancy. Good luck x x

With my first pregnancy it was 15 weeks. With this one it was 10 weeks it is so different from other feelings I get. Now at nearly 15 weeks the movements are getting stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->