When did you first get obvious symptoms?

schnoodle

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hope you and your little beans are ok!

Just a quickie, when did you all start getting your obvious symptoms such as sickness, really sore boobs etc?

I'm 4w6d and don't really have anything In the way of symptoms as yet. Not too worried Cos I know it's early, but we've been trying 5 years and this is an ivf pregnancy so I'm just anxious in general!

Xxz

Sore boobs about 3 days before missed period. Then MS from 5 weeks :sick:

I had symptoms from 10dpo... Boobs are killing me at the moment and I seem to be peeing non stop! Don't worry though, I know plenty of people who sailed through the first trimester without any symptoms!

I have been been thirsty and urinating frequently since right before bfp... bloating has been bad since about 4 weeks ... but boobs weren't sore until around 6 weeks which worried me, but that's really when all my "symptoms" started... sore boobs, getting sorer by the day, nausea, exhausted, hungry, ... so you still have time.. I have read that a lot of women don't start getting symptoms until week 6-7 every woman is different and every pregnancy is different!!! Good luck ツ

I was thinking this late-night! I'm not sure if I'm seeing symptoms or if it's cos I'm thinking about it... I'm defo gettin achy cramps which arnt really there today whooop

But I'm not sure if my mood swings are because of the hormones or just me haha I had to hold back tears lastnight when a toddler, barely walking said trick or treat! :cry:

I can't concentrate at work because I'm not sure if I'm hungry, feeling sick or need to Pee!

My nipples are really sensitive but my boobs arnt sore, but I do have implants so I don't know how that affects it

I think everyones different, I have a friend who was constantly sick a 4 weeks and had to have days off her boobs were that sore lol

I got sore boobs and morning/all day sickness from about 5 weeks, i'm now 11 weeks and the sickness is going but i still have sore boobs. Oh and achy expanding womb too

In all my prgnancies nothing except tiredness after 5 weeks and ms at 6 weeks. Everybody is different though :)

Horrible taste in my mouth! :) then gagging when brushing my teeth! At around 4 weeks then the ms kicked in!

Congrats! Both my babies are IVF. Hard going when you're going through it but so special when it happens!

First pregnancy, I had sore boobs & cramps from ovulation, but I got that before every period anyway so normal for me. Sickness started at 5.5 weeks & lots of spots around the same time.

This pregnancy, no sore boobs & no cramps, although I've not had that since the last time I was pg, don't get it with periods now. Sickness 5.5 weeks again & spots too.

The sickness is reassuring but it's fecking awful. I can't wait till it goes away!

I start getting itchy boobs and waves of nausea at 4+ but it never develops into sickness. And tiredness too. But right now I can't tell if the tiredness is caused by the baby in my belly or the babies who refuse to sleep in their own beds all night long.

I got heartburn 5 dpo which was my first "maybe im PG" symptom since I don't get heartburn.

My breast have been super tender since 6dpo, light MS since 4 weeks, with actual vomiting happening around 5 1/2 weeks. Indegestion since 4 1/2 weeks.

This has been way different from my first PG.

I am poping over from third tri and I just wanted to say I have had no obvious symptoms of pregnancy. If I wasn't 31 weeks with a big belly I would not think I was pregnant. Except now I have pains in my hips but I got a big boy in here lol. So don't worry if you don't have a single symptom because I didn't and my boy is nice and healthy. H&H nine months to you!!

I started feeling sick at 6 weeks. I've had pregnancy acne since before my bfp. My boobs have only just started to feel sore and I'm 11 +2

I don't think I've had any really obvious pregnancy symptoms - the only give away that I have is that my boobs are all veiny and my nipples could double up as hanging devices.

Around 6 weeks I was bloated in the evenings. I think week 7 I was tired. I was sick once at 8w1d - All things that came and went very quickly and could have easily been passed off as something else.

I didn't have any obvious symptoms until 6 weeks. When I got my BFP I had zero symptoms other than sore breasts which is normal for me during PMS and AF so I don't think that counts as a symptom. At 6 weeks I started feeling the queasiness come on and it got worse and worse over time (now at end of 8th week). I've also been bloated and that seems to get worse as the days pass as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->